Question about CJ | Syracusefan.com

Question about CJ

Eric15

Living Legend
Is it possible that CJ's decision to come back means that we won't be facing any consequences/sanctions related to this NCAA investigation? Or are those two situations in no way connected?

I think it would mean, at the least, that CJ feels there aren't going to be any big time sanctions.

Is it possible that CJ's decision to come back means that we won't be facing any consequences/sanctions related to this NCAA investigation? Or are those two situations in no way connected?
I don't think the two are related in the least. Having said that, there is more worry here than the situition merits in my opinion. We are not going to be hit with major sanctions. No player was paid. No grades were changed. We have failed drug tests. And I'm pretty sure they don't like the fab situition. At most, we might lose a ship for a year or two.

I don't think the two are related in the least. Having said that, there is more worry here than the situition merits in my opinion. We are not going to be hit with major sanctions. No player was paid. No grades were changed. We have failed drug tests. And I'm pretty sure they don't like the fab situition. At most, we might lose a ship for a year or two.
At the fab situation? You mean cutting our leg off right before the only thing that matters in college basketball? The NCAA can sit on that giant mars rover drawing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom