Question about Frank | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Question about Frank

A lot of good posts - I would think the mental aspect certainly play a big role, but you just can't assess the physical portion at this point. Fatigue, etc...likely play a part, and you just have to hope all of that sort of diminishes as the season wears on and in enough time for his shot to take shape, and the team to really gel. It could make all the difference in the world.

Did we ever learn what Frank's actual injury was? I know Donna wrote a week or two ago that Frank said he had a surgery which wasn't disclosed until then. Were there any broken bones or what exactly was the ankle/foot damage?

Did we ever learn what Frank's actual injury was? I know Donna wrote a week or two ago that Frank said he had a surgery which wasn't disclosed until then. Were there any broken bones or what exactly was the ankle/foot damage?

I thought long ago I’d/we would have heard something. Nothing ever leaked which I took as bad news. We always hear about sprained ankles. Carey, Moyer, almost everyone. So it was obviously not a sprain especially since he was out so long. Now that it’s been announced he had surgery, in curioys what for? A break? A fracture? Achilles? Was a screw or something needed to be used?

He had an "owie". ;)

I've asked this previously, I guess we'll never know.

Screenshot_20181206-000840_Twitter.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom