Question for Golfers

Bayside44

For those that like to walk the course. I have a handcart that I went cheap on some years ago and need to upgrade. I looked at getting a walking bag but not interested in strapping it onto the back.

Any suggestions for a good quality cart that can hold a bag and beverage?

Thanks!

gocusecaz

Scout Team
The hand carts with 3 wheels are good. I have one and really like it. You push it and it moves real easily.

Cowtown

Healthy Scratch
For those that like to walk the course. I have a handcart that I went cheap on some years ago and need to upgrade. I looked at getting a walking bag but not interested in strapping it onto the back.

Any suggestions for a good quality cart that can hold a bag and beverage?

Thanks!
Not sure what you mean there, back of what? Your back or the back of a cart?

The carry/stand bags are a nuisance to put on a push cart. They just don match up well. So I'd suggest a cart bag over a carry bag if you want a push cart. I have a Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag which has LOTS of room in it, but it's big. Must have named it after the airplane. There are a few push carts here:

The three wheel Clicgear is very nice. Not cheap but durable and easy to push, also easy to fold up. The 4 wheel Caddytec is also a good model for the same reasons. One caveat with the three wheeler: make sure the front wheel can be easily adjusted. If it goes wonky, it can be a bear to push around. Also, the wider wheels of today are much easier to push than the older skinny wheels like I have on my 15 year old Bag Boy.

Hope that helps.

Bayside44

Not sure what you mean there, back of what? Your back or the back of a cart?

The carry/stand bags are a nuisance to put on a push cart. They just don match up well. So I'd suggest a cart bag over a carry bag if you want a push cart. I have a Sun Mountain C-130 cart bag which has LOTS of room in it, but it's big. Must have named it after the airplane. There are a few push carts here:

The three wheel Clicgear is very nice. Not cheap but durable and easy to push, also easy to fold up. The 4 wheel Caddytec is also a good model for the same reasons. One caveat with the three wheeler: make sure the front wheel can be easily adjusted. If it goes wonky, it can be a bear to push around. Also, the wider wheels of today are much easier to push than the older skinny wheels like I have on my 15 year old Bag Boy.

Hope that helps.

Thanks - super helpful.

By back I meant my back .Also not interested in maintaining two bags. I have a nice Sun Mountain bag but it's not for carrying. Your link was what I was looking for!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom