Question for the Fine Mess-ers ... | Syracusefan.com

Question for the Fine Mess-ers ...

Cowtown

Sesquipedalia verba
When there's an away game, do you still tail-gate in Syracuse, or do you go to where the game is and tailgate there? For example today, I get that there are a number of SU grads in Boston. Do they "host" a phalanx of Fine Mess-ers there?

When there's an away game, do you still tail-gate in Syracuse, or do you go to where the game is and tailgate there? For example today, I get that there are a number of SU grads in Boston. Do they "host" a phalanx of Fine Mess-ers there?
Usually there is a board tailgate at the site of the away games, but BC has the worst setup for away fans tailgating in the conference (and probably the country).

Because of this, for this game, there is no tailgate.

Usually there is a board tailgate at the site of the away games, but BC has the worst setup for away fans tailgating in the conference (and probably the country).

Because of this, for this game, there is no tailgate.
OK, tks. So those who don't go to the away games get a weekend to rest. Probably a good idea. :D

OK, tks. So those who don't go to the away games get a weekend to rest. Probably a good idea. :D

Going past any resteraunt/bar with a TV in the Syracuse area will have their parking lot full. There’s the tailgates...

stick to the OT board there, Champ. #FineMessNation

Welcome back! You're just as warm and fuzzy as the first time I put you on ignore. Back ya go, pumpkin! :D

Going past any resteraunt/bar with a TV in the Syracuse area will have their parking lot full. There’s the tailgates...

Hey, speaking of which, I see the Wander Inn in Constantia is back up and running. :D

Hey, speaking of which, I see the Wander Inn in Constantia is back up and running. :D

So I heard, but we usually don’t go much further east than West Monroe on that side of the lake.

If you are ever in the central PA area on gameday and it’s not a local away game we tailgate and all are welcome!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom