Question of the Day. What does JB do next? | Syracusefan.com

Question of the Day. What does JB do next?

Does he coach somewhere else?
I'm not really sure that's the question of yhe day. LOL!!!

Although if he did announce it at the press conference and they asked him what he was going to do next, I think a perfectly snarky answer would have been that he was going to get some lunch.

Although I highly doubt it he could get another head coaching job, I wouldn't mind if that happened.

I think he'd be a great CB TV commentator.

I hope he releases a nice statement thanking the school and fans and 100% congratulates and endorses Red as his successor.
Some have characterized his PR as horrendous, but I thought it was only weird and embarrassing. And now everyone seems to think that is the end of it - I'm not sure it is; JB will have several more opportunities to go from embarrassing to horrendous.

I hope you are right and he handles it appropriately from now on.

I hope he releases a nice statement thanking the school and fans and 100% congratulates and endorses Red as his successor.

I do too. The school needs to help that happen by giving him a cushy spot at the school where he keeps an office, makes some appearances and is a constant around the program. There’s a balance so he is visible but not impeding the new direction.

This should have all been ironed out before yesterday but still a chance to make things right.

I do too. The school needs to help that happen by giving him a cushy spot at the school where he keeps an office, makes some appearances and is a constant around the program. There’s a balance so he is visible but not impeding the new direction.

This should have all been ironed out before yesterday but still a chance to make things right.

We'll have to see.

If he can't get past being removed and is bitter and wants to continue to throw a wrench in things, he's not worth keeping around.

If he comes to the realization it was time and is genuinely contrite, makes a statement congratulating and endorsing Red, genuinely wants to help and let bygones be bygones, absolutely welcome him into a new administrative, part-time role.

I think it would be interesting to see him take another head coaching job somewhere.

I think it would be interesting to see him take another head coaching job somewhere.
So he would uproot he and Julie and move from Syracuse (at his age) to go start another coaching gig somewhere else? Huh? Interesting? Pipedream. Just no effin way. He no longer had the energy or drive to recruit or re-develop his approach to offense/defense, but he might take a job as the new coach at a university which would require 3x as much effort? Yeah, that seems likely.

So he would uproot he and Julie and move from Syracuse (at his age) to go start another coaching gig somewhere else? Huh? Interesting? Pipedream. Just no effin way. He no longer had the energy or drive to recruit or re-develop his approach to offense/defense, but he might take a job as the new coach at a university which would require 3x as much effort? Yeah, that seems likely.

Boeheim, GMAC, Weitsman, Judah and Jesse to Gtown. Reinvigorated and revenge minded Jimmy hits the portal hard and loads up on the talent. Rolls through Big East while we finish 6-25. Boeheim hangs a banner for the Hoyas

I know it would never happen, but still think it would be cool to see what he could do, even if it is just a mid-major type of team. A 3 year stint would be pretty fun to watch.

I know it would never happen, but still think it would be cool to see what he could do, even if it is just a mid-major type of team. A 3 year stint would be pretty fun to watch.
Did you enjoy the last few years? We've seen what Jim can do. Not sure why you think somewhere different where he wouldn't have nearly as many advantages would work out better.

Confused Politician GIF by Chicken Licken SA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom