question to ponder this weekend | Syracusefan.com

question to ponder this weekend

I'd guess more like 11-15 range. It will be hard for coaches/national media to look past us losing Triche, Southy, and MCW.

I'd guess more like 11-15 range. It will be hard for coaches/national media to look past us losing Triche, Southy, and MCW.

I think we'll be top 10. I think we're at the point people just expect us to reload every year no matter who we lose. ennis is getting a lot of hype, Roberson too, CJ coming back was big news, coming off final 4 run. ill be surprised if not top 10.

I'm cool with anything 7-10. One thing. I hate OSU but have admired their teams and Matta since he arrived. I think they are really overhyped. How will they score? DeShaun Thomas leaving is big. It's possible LaQuinton Ross becomes a big scorer but I think they will struggle.

I think I'd rather start somewhere in the 12-17 range, we seem to do better working our way up into the top ten rather than beginning there somewhere.

I think we lost too much on paper to garner a top 10 preseason ranking. Doesn't mean that I don't think we won't quickly end up there, if a few things fall into place.

But I'm thinking it will be more like 15-20 range to start off, with us being early risers in the rankings if we get off to a quick start.

I'm going to say 15 assuming we don't get Barton. 11 if we do. I could see a lot of voters just looking at Fr pg with no backup and dropping us a bit.

As far as I'm concerned I've already ordered my 2013 Syracuse National Champions t-shirt.

edit: 2014
Do you subscribe to the Montgomery newspaper?
image.jpg

what will be our preseason ranking? ill go #7.
With all due respect, I couldn't care less. Its way too soon to be thinking about pre-season rankings. Much like predicting which bowl Syracuse will play in the season ending fan game. I know this stuff is a popular off season topic but I prefer to speculate on the players that will make a difference on the team which include the old and the new.

except we lost to Michigan.. but 2014 Syracuse Championhip shirts are ready to go!
I really think the Syracuse Nationalas is appropriate for this college. team. In my last stay in the hospital, I tried to bring up sports with the male attendants and was pleasantly surprised that more than just a few were fans in basketball. One guy was blown away knowing I had seen Ernie Davis of the "Express" play for real in games He asked what was the reaction of the fans when he died. I told him I remember two things of that moment.Where I was and what I did. I was in my basement in North Syracuse and,I cried.:(

I really think the Syracuse Nationalas is appropriate for this college. team. In my last stay in the hospital, I tried to bring up sports with the male attendants and was pleasantly surprised that more than just a few were fans in basketball. One guy was blown away knowing I had seen Ernie Davis of the "Express" play for real in games He asked what was the reaction of the fans when he died. I told him I remember two things of that moment.Where I was and what I did. I was in my basement in North Syracuse and,I cried.:(
For you, Cali.

I think we lost too much on paper to garner a top 10 preseason ranking. Doesn't mean that I don't think we won't quickly end up there, if a few things fall into place.

But I'm thinking it will be more like 15-20 range to start off, with us being early risers in the rankings if we get off to a quick start.

If I were King, I would much prefer that we are under ranked to start the season. Especially given we will be breaking in a new back court/freshman PG. Also hope they get a gut check in Maui.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom