Class of 2014 - Question? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Question?

HeaterCuse22

All Conference
I asked on one of the OT/Suggestion boards below with no response.

Is there a way to add a column to the recruiting/commit database to inlcude the main recruiter of the player?

Thanks in advance.

Is there a way to add a column to the recruiting/commit database to inlcude the main recruiter of the player?

Thanks in advance.

Try a PM to SUTomcat since he is the one who compiles the database.

Thanks in advance.
It's tough to know the main recruiter for a lot of these kids, thats not really how we do it.

Try a PM to SUTomcat since he is the one who compiles the database.

I will tell you what...if someone is willing to go through the exercise of telling me who the primary recruiter is for all the remaining targets (and the current commits, I will add the column and populate it).

The real question is like bnoro says, how often is it directly applicable? If it still is most of the time, it could be really good info to have.

R*vals lists some of them. Would presume their info is fairly accurate.

Per them
Bennett = Lea
Cabinda = Perles
Franklin = Bullough
Moskal = Lester
R Williams = Daoust

None listed for Nas, AJ, or KJ

I will tell you what...if someone is willing to go through the exercise of telling me who the primary recruiter is for all the remaining targets (and the current commits, I will add the column and populate it).

The real question is like bnoro says, how often is it directly applicable? If it still is most of the time, it could be really good info to have.

Don't look at me...believe it or not I do have a real job.;)

*edit. Ok IO you have been elected by default.

Okay guys and gals, I will see what I can do tonight.

It's a bit time consuming to search through every prospect but if someone lists a recruit that is committed or seriously considering us I have no issue trying to track down info.

Quick search of recruits we are seiously in play with that have recruiters attached

Witter - Lester
Roberts - Smith
Hallmon - McDonald
Ishmael - McDonald

Sykes, Custis, Blake, Phillips, Mavety, Applefield, and Figaro all do not have a primary recruiter listed.

First, thank you all (Mods) for your work and effort on this board. If it is not easily done that that is cool too. It just seems like it would be neat to see which coach is getting who.

Thanks again Tom

I second that sentiment.

Tom, I'm looking to possibly get Clemson tix from TM. You'll have to let me know what flavor Ginger Ale to sneak into the dome as a sign of gratitude if that materializes.

Blake just tweeted that he was being recruited by Coach McDonald. Oh and "Coach" White...:)

Quick search of recruits we are seiously in play with that have recruiters attached

Witter - Lester
Roberts - Smith
Hallmon - McDonald
Ishmael - McDonald

Sykes, Custis, Blake, Phillips, Mavety, Applefield, and Figaro all do not have a primary recruiter listed.

Thanks IO. I think I made all the updates requested. Please let me know if it looks okay to you guys/gals...

Thanks IO. I think I made all the updates requested. Please let me know if it looks okay to you guys/gals...

Looks great! This site is a one stop wealth of knowledge and those tabs are great. I wonder how many folks still haveny found them.

Did you get these from further up the thread?
Bennett = Lea
Cabinda = Perles
Franklin = Bullough
Moskal = Lester
R Williams = Daoust

Oh and Cooper was a McDonald commit as well since he's in the 2014 class now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics