Question | Syracusefan.com

Question

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Whos the older man hes got to be in his 70's that always sits in the first row pretty close to the bench and i see him a lot on tv during timeouts and stuff. Hes got to be of significance? Anyone know. He's shaped like bf.

I don't know his name, but I know who you are talking about. He has some terrible ties and shirt/sweater combos, I'll tell you that.

That is in fact Skippy Fine, Bernie's evil twin. Make sense now?

Gary Barnaba. Don't remember what he does for the team, but he teaches @ CBA & coaches the CBA girl's bball team.

Gary Barnaba. Don't remember what he does for the team, but he teaches @ CBA & coaches the CBA girl's bball team.
Yeah. Volunteer shooting coach I believe.

Gary Barnaba. His wife works for SU Athletics

Yeah. Volunteer shooting coach I believe.

I don't know if you can fire volunteers but if he is in charge of our freethrow shooting he needs to be canned! I noticed him the last couple of games too, looks a lot like Bernie.

Gary Barnaba. His wife works for SU Athletics
The best high school recruiter in the 90's and early 2000's (for all CBA sports). He is a nice guy and is really close with Bernie as they both helped put on the SU Camp and the CBA Camps where alot of current and former SU players would be counselors.

Correct. Teacher at CBA, really nice guy. Also has "recruited" some athletes to CBA over the years

yes thats him, thx noexcuse and armory.

Whose the guy that always.has the orange jacket that sits near the opponents bench?

Unrelated - whatever happened to Bob Gilbert? He was my uncle's freshman year roommate at SU, and the last couple years he's vanished from behind the bench.

Unrelated - whatever happened to Bob Gilbert? He was my uncle's freshman year roommate at SU, and the last couple years he's vanished from behind the bench.
Yeah, I haven't seen him recently. I think I read somewhere that he traveled up from NYC for all the games and was a volunteer stat keeper or something like that.

Interesting that one of Harry's duties is making sure ball boys are on task. He had to have known Bernie's accusers.