Quick Hits | Syracusefan.com

Quick Hits

GoSU96

Living Legend
MIA - Broms, Ri'Shard, Sloan. Nobody, fans or media, sure why.

Walls, Jones, and Raymon are very big boys. Raymon and Goggins both played inside.

QB's ALL had their moments. Nassib very much in command, Loeb more good than bad, Hunt moved the offense against the 1's.

Thompson is legit. 3 TE sets as far as the eye can see.

Wayne opposite his friend with the 1s the second half of practice.

Pass offense still ahead of the run game. Run offense was not consistent in conventional sets. Still needs work. George III had the best pure run of the day.

Bob Sanders is going to average 20 tackles a game if today was any indication.

Ashton is going to get his chances, no secret there.

They are serious about making Spruill and Davis earn spots with the first team.

All 4-3 today.

Serious competition with the punters, and they both are capable of big punts. Don't be surprised to see Dixon win the job.

And, oh by the way, Pugh can't get back soon enough.

Great update Go. Thanks for posting. I wish I could have been there.

"King George the Third"

what ticks me off is that I went to Manley. By the time I found out it was at the dome, it was too late.

MIA - Broms, Ri'Shard, Sloan. Nobody, fans or media, sure why.

Walls, Jones, and Raymon are very big boys. Raymon and Goggins both played inside.

QB's ALL had their moments. Nassib very much in command, Loeb more good than bad, Hunt moved the offense against the 1's.

Thompson is legit. 3 TE sets as far as the eye can see.

Wayne opposite his friend with the 1s the second half of practice.

Pass offense still ahead of the run game. Run offense was not consistent in conventional sets. Still needs work. George III had the best pure run of the day.

Bob Sanders is going to average 20 tackles a game if today was any indication.

Ashton is going to get his chances, no secret there.

They are serious about making Spruill and Davis earn spots with the first team.

All 4-3 today.

Serious competition with the punters, and they both are capable of big punts. Don't be surprised to see Dixon win the job.

And, oh by the way, Pugh can't get back soon enough.

Go - Can Hunt be a factor at some point this year?

morris's run was a beutiful cutback that he turned up inside and then hit the seem to go down the sideline.showed some decent speed looks to have some of the power combination that we haven't had for some time. only time will tell how good he can be.

reminds me of terry richardson kind of runner.

Not unless a series of unfortunate events takes place.

I assume he's going to have to run the scout team again once we get to game prep mode. There's no true freshman to do it. Not sure if there's a walk on.

I assume he's going to have to run the scout team again once we get to game prep mode. There's no true freshman to do it. Not sure if there's a walk on.

My guess is that he passes Kinder on the depth chart. But I don't see him playing unless the two in front of him are hurt and they don't decide to hand it to Broyld.

Who do you think? All I know is a 5-10 manic wearing 21 was everywhere.

I don't speak code. If you'd specified #21 before, it would have been clear who you were referring to.

I don't speak code. If you'd specified #21 before, it would have been clear who you were referring to.

Indy Colts/U of Iowa stand out safety ... similar in stature to Shamarko and hits like a hammer.

I think the reference was pretty clear.

I think the reference was pretty clear.

Go, it was a great summary, but that reference wasn't obvious until after you said #21. To someone who didn't see the scrimmage today, it wasn't clear. Could have been Eskridge. I don't understand what you are being so defensive about.

Thanks for clarifying that it was Shamarko.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom