Quick Thank You | Syracusefan.com

Quick Thank You

GoCuse14

All Conference
I attended my first game and first tailgate this past weekend. My wife and I knew no one and were taken and shown a good time. I wish I could remember the handles of everyone I met, but shout outs to Bonecrusher, Headmaster9 and her husband, JeremyCuse, Shandeezy for whom I purchased the tickets from...great seats! My wife is pretty die hard Iowa Hawkeyes...but she had nothing but good things to say about her experience.

I am excited for our next trip and JeremyCuse, I will bring more Iowa crafts!!!

Thanks again!!!!

I attended my first game and first tailgate this past weekend. My wife and I knew no one and were taken and shown a good time. I wish I could remember the handles of everyone I met, but shout outs to Bonecrusher, Headmaster9 and her husband, JeremyCuse, Shandeezy for whom I purchased the tickets from...great seats! My wife is pretty die hard Iowa Hawkeyes...but she had nothing but good things to say about her experience.

Thanks again!!!!

Glad to hear you guys had a good time!! At least the basketball team got a win for you.

Thanks again!!!!

Great to hear, you guys are welcome anytime at the tailgate.

Thanks again!!!!

It was great meeting you guys, it seemed like you were both having a good time, glad that was the case. The Iowa craft beer was great, I enjoyed that sour immensely but unfortunately it got dumped out in the clean up before I could finish it. Next time we will have a post game excursion set up as well. I came back to the lot midway through the 4th and hung out for about 15 minutes but the weather was so bad I figured no one was up for hanging post game so I got out of there. Give us the heads up next time you guys are coming in for a game and we will get something set up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom