Quick thoughts -- Tennessee | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quick thoughts -- Tennessee

I'd love to see Judah pass to Justin when he's open, usually at the beginning of a possession or on a break. Also I'd like to see Justin attempt to shoot instead of pass when a defender is near him. Justin needs to use some fakes to get the defender to move or jump and if he gets fouled that's even better.

Agree! I think Chris Bell has drastically improved with that part of his game. Guys were flying at him after he hit 1 or 2 and he was able to get by his defender and get to the rim a few times, and also hit a couple in rhythm pull up jumpers. I hope JT can get to this level too.

Agree! I think Chris Bell has drastically improved with that part of his game. Guys were flying at him after he hit 1 or 2 and he was able to get by his defender and get to the rim a few times, and also hit a couple in rhythm pull up jumpers. I hope JT can get to this level too.

I posted a few weeks ago and I still think Chris is going to be our surprise player this year. He actually goes into the paint. Last year he had 7 steals for the season, after the Tennessee game he's already got 3.
I just wish JT would step it up.

It's funny/not funny but this generation of kids pay to do training for every little thing, but boxing out (which was one of the first things we learned playing in the park, they really really struggle with it. So simple, shot goes up, put a hand/body on man near you on the perimeter and box out down low, but you might as well be teaching rocket science. Every level.
if players got paid to box out they would instantly know how to do it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom