Quick thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Quick thoughts

OttoMets

Living Legend
Wow, #0 on Notre Dame has an all-time punchable face. He'd do well on UVa's bench.

It's rough enough to see us struggle, but when guys like Battle and White shift to "we've lost, time to do it on my own" mode, we're unwatchable.

Good to see Coleman play extensively. Lydon and Thompson are so poor on defense, what's the difference? Kid's put in a lot of hard work, might as well give him some run.

I'm not convinced that Lydon's Achilles problem is resolved. He's not moving well.

I need no further convincing that we've lost Howard. Kid looks like he's going through the motions out there. The effort was a lot better in November, and his handle has never been this bad.

Jimmy, we know you hate to lose. But your team is mediocre at best. Maybe there's no need to berate the fifth-year senior guard at this stage. Yeah, he's not playing well. But this doesn't seem to be helping anything.

Don't berate a 5th year gr. JB sat to much, he's disengaged. Ok what is he suppose to do? 8 guys on the roster. They played so bad, got in so much foul trouble, SU was almost forced to play 4 guards and a stretch 4 or a walk on.

We were Doa after the Uconn disaster, that game completely killed this team.
See I think SJohns was the killer. Home game and the team quit...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom