Quincy and the invisible players at free throw line | Syracusefan.com

Quincy and the invisible players at free throw line

Nicknack

All Conference
Not sure if this has been discussed on the board before although I've seen an article about it. For whatever reason, one of my favorite things to see is Q at the free throw line reaching out his hand for high fives to invisible teammates on the line. When he first did it, I thought he was just clowning around. However, he's been doing it all year. I love it. I'm also surprised opposing players don't laugh when he does it because I do at home every time.

Capture.JPG

I also really like this dude. He's kind of a quirky freak who can be a complete monster. Too bad his performance last week wasn't rewarded with a win cause he can be an absolute menace to opposing teams when he's determined to get the ball like that. I can't wait to see Q as a sophomore and beyond. Look out.

Not sure if this has been discussed on the board before although I've seen an article about it. For whatever reason, one of my favorite things to see is Q at the free throw line reaching out his hand for high fives to invisible teammates on the line. When he first did it, I thought he was just clowning around. However, he's been doing it all year. I love it. I'm also surprised opposing players don't laugh when he does it because I do at home every time.

View attachment 176813

I also really like this dude. He's kind of a quirky freak who can be a complete monster. Too bad his performance last week wasn't rewarded with a win cause he can be an absolute menace to opposing teams when he's determined to get the ball like that. I can't wait to see Q as a sophomore and beyond. Look out.
He's reaching his hand out to the same guy that's going to get his, Sidibe and Edwards free throw misses. lol

I think it’s hilarious when it does it, I love it.

but I’m going to guess he’s not doing it as a joke. I think he does it because it’s routine and he doesn’t want to break out of his normal routine and motions

I think it’s hilarious when it does it, I love it.

but I’m going to guess he’s not doing it as a joke. I think he does it because it’s routine and he doesn’t want to break out of his normal routine and motions

thats it- was an article about it recently. Got used to it in high school and it felt natural so he keeps it up even though he’s alone.

It's only a matter of time before some jackwagon of a ref T's him up for it. Probably when he has 4 fouls.

I'm joking, I think. I love it when he does it, though.

That's how they do in Quebec. It's the French influence. Mimes, and all that.

You see it all the time in Montreal. You'd look weird if you weren't interacting with invisible people, objects, etc...wait until he pretends like he's stuck in a box at half court. Michael Stephens gonna lose his ****.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom