Quincy | Syracusefan.com

Quincy

Cuse House

All American
What a turnaround from the beginning of the season. He has been aggressive, rebounding, and finishing his layups. This is exactly how we needed him to play. Also surprised at how well he is shooting free throws. I am excited to see his development continue.

I think JB rides him publicly because he knows how good he can be. It’s been working lately, he has responded well.

What a turnaround from the beginning of the season. He has been aggressive, rebounding, and finishing his layups. This is exactly how we needed him to play. Also surprised at how well he is shooting free throws. I am excited to see his development continue.

I think JB rides him publicly because he knows how good he can be. It’s been working lately, he has responded well.
PASS THE BALL!

Pardon my french.

You know what they say when you get towards the end of the season, he’s not a freshman anymore. The potential he has is exciting to see. As he learns to score and make moves against bigger guys he will be a double-double machine eventually.

as long as he learned the lesson that it you have a two-on-one pass the $#%@ ball early instead of eurostepping into the dudes chest

as long as he learned the lesson that it you have a two-on-one pass the $#%@ ball early instead of eurostepping into the dudes chest
You must of not heard that that’s a new dance to do during game action.

Quincy is the opposite of Buddy from the foul line.before the ACC schedule started in earnest, he was 22 for 39 from the line (56%). Since then, he's 24 of 30 (80%). And, of course, he gets to the line much more.

they say he makes jump shots in practice. he just has to make them in games. When he learns how to be smooth as well as explosive, he could be an All-American.

Buddy has been anything but automatic on the line. If you noticed, SU is fifth in the league in foul shooting at over 74% as a team. That’s pretty good.

Will be an absolute monster next year...16/10 type numbers
16 might be a little high. He may not start. If Hughes stays or we get Towns, the grad transfer from Harvard, QG could be off the bench. But I agree, he is going to be very good for us.

#he gone
(Someone had to )

16 might be a little high. He may not start. If Hughes stays or we get Towns, the grad transfer from Harvard, QG could be off the bench. But I agree, he is going to be very good for us.

Dasher, what is the story with Towns. Are we well positioned as I believe you have stated? And would he be healthy enough to take?

Dasher, what is the story with Towns. Are we well positioned as I believe you have stated? And would he be healthy enough to take?
Health, I don't know. But I think we are in very good shape with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom