Rahme: Freshman Knight Leading Cornell; Syracuse Could Make Changes at X; | Syracusefan.com

Rahme: Freshman Knight Leading Cornell; Syracuse Could Make Changes at X;

Don't hold your breath on Paduda:

"Cal Paduda, who saw significant time at the X last season when Daddio faltered, was injured in the preseason and does not appear to be close to returning."

Don't hold your breath on Paduda:

"Cal Paduda, who saw significant time at the X last season when Daddio faltered, was injured in the preseason and does not appear to be close to returning."

UGH, figures. He was the one guy who I was really looking forward to seeing what he could do this year. From some articles I saw he really worked over the summer to to try and learn the craft of facing off and was at a bunch of camps where he held his own against Fowler. Terrible blow if hes still not ready as it has to be close to two months since he was injured.

If hes still aways off better to redshirt him at this point unless he can make it back within the next two weeks. At this point I think you have to go with Demarco. If Iacono still had his athleticisim I think he would be the answer but the guy cant move out there, I think he had a major injury a couple years ago and it looks like it zapped whatever speed he had. One thing I really hope we dont do is go to a Pole, that never works. I suspect we will see Iacono or Demarco out there Sunday.

Miss having Dave Rahme write articles for the Post Standard. The lacrosse coverage just is not the same!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom