Rain, Rain, Go Away | Syracusefan.com

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Of course, we go to the city with perhaps the most perfect weather in the country to play a game like this...and there's a threat of rain.

First our crappy recruiting and now this! Why does god hate Syracuse?

Seems it never rains in southern California
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
It never rains in California
But girl don't they warn ya
It pours, man it pours

You must've missed the thread yesterday where people were lamenting the fact that we had two 3* recruits. They look really stupid today.
I saw it. But I figured most would be up to date by now on today's news.

i think our guys would probably be cool with playing in the "rain" that san diego gets, provided it was an asphalt court. the san diego players might melt though, i think they only get like 10" of rain per year there.

Our crappy recruiting?
Yes, our recruiting has been dismal at best. We ONLY have one elite point guard prospect and three guys with major upside in the 2013 class. That's just unacceptable.

Man, back in my day, even when it rained on the aircraft carrier, we still went out and balled hard til the runway lights came on.

Yes, our recruiting has been dismal at best. We ONLY have one elite point guard prospect and three guys with major upside in the 2013 class. That's just unacceptable.
Yep - time for JB to go. Game has passed him by.

Man, back in my day, even when it rained on the aircraft carrier, we still went out and balled hard til the runway lights came on.

Melo = Hardcore Navy Baller

158538-top11.jpg