Rak at the 4/5 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rak at the 4/5

Frankly it depends on two things in my mind which guy gets the most burn at the 5 when it matters.

Did Coleman's defense improve drastically? He's our most natural offensive threat there, if he is no longer a defensive liability and quite possibly a trustworthy guy, he will get the run.

Did Rak develop an offensive game? He was our best weapon at either end of the floor, when he played with energy he was fun to watch. If his offense improves to the point where he can legit earn touches, it will be him no doubts.

If the answer to both questions is No, Keita will get the most burn. If the answer to both questions is yes... Then it will be whoever has the hot hand that gets the burn that night

I don't know -- I'd venture a guess that the answer to both questions is 'no.' I've been wrong before -- way wrong on Fab in fact -- but it's just hard to imagine Rak adding much offensive polish or DC suddenly becoming anything other than really poor defensively. I really think the answer is that Keita will get the bulk of the minutes. But at the end of the day, who knows. Stranger things have happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom