Rakeem Christmas: Is He Really So Good? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rakeem Christmas: Is He Really So Good?

They did that last night and then the ref who blew the whistle had no idea who the foul was on (cause there wasn't one) but decided to give it to Tyler after realizing only Tyler and Rak were anywhere near him.

Before the Duke game the refs will study Christmas's picture so they can be ready.

My wife has plantar fasciitis. And I thought all her complaints were bad before she got it! Holy cow now!

It's awful. I remember the first time getting out of bed stiff and putting my foot down. I immediately fell to the floor howling. I had new running shoes that were the culprit. Hope she finds a cure quickly.

It's awful. I remember the first time getting out of bed stiff and putting my foot down. I immediately fell to the floor howling. I had new running shoes that were the culprit. Hope she finds a cure quickly.

She's got bigger problems being married to me.

Before the Duke game the refs will study Christmas's picture so they can be ready.
In all honesty, it's not hard to imagine Rak outplaying Okafor.
But wins are going to be hard to get from here on.
Notwithstanding Rak's play and Cooney's fearless firing, all those UNC turnovers were the only thing keeping us in the game last night.

What we really need is another player to emerge.
Even Jim "Short Bench" Boeheim needs more than 6 guys he's comfortable playing.

I hope everyone realizes what kind of a game he just had.
22 and 12 with a parade of giant bodies banging him all game long.
Running up and down non-stop all game long and not even looking tired.
Doing it after going 40 minutes on Saturday.
With only the usual limited help on offense.
And he's already got his degree!

Potential Player of the Year.
Not just in the ACC.
In the entire country.

(And yes, the headline was just to get a few people to read to read this.
But Rak deserves it. Cannot say enough good things about him).

Short answer - yes he is. Absolutely everything you want as a college athlete. Still smile recalling watching him board the team bus last year in Buffalo with his SpongeBob backpack.

My favorite SU player of all-time, followed closely with Hakim Warrick and Josh Pace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom