Rakeem Christmas | Syracusefan.com

Rakeem Christmas

S

Scoopadelphia

Fantastic game from Rakeem. Great fortitude against a pretty solid backcourt. Well done, Rak.

phenomenal game. Hope it s sign of things to come

This could be the turning point for this kid. He was really solid with two great back door passes to Triche. He battled on the boards and more than held his own. Nice job.

This could be the turning point for this kid. He was really solid with two great back door passes to Triche. He battled on the boards and more than held his own. Nice job.
This. If Fab comes back and Rak can continue to play this good we will be that much better, could be a blessing in disguise.

The absence of Fab (assuming its only two games) might just be the blessing in disguise we needed. These last two games have been a baptism by fire for Rak with much more floor time under his belt than he would have had if Melo was around. Responded big time tonight with 9 boards and 3 blocks 2 assists and 4 pts. I feel a little better about him at the 5.

Maybe by the end of the year we will have a power foward to play along side Melo. Boeheim says that Christmas is the only four man we have.

Rak played strong. Grabbed 9 or 10 boards, blocked a couple and most importantly he was able to board and outlet like fab does which led to some fast break transition buckets. That is so key to getting our offense going.

This. If Fab comes back and Rak can continue to play this good we will be that much better, could be a blessing in disguise.

This could have been a blessing in disguise for the rest of the season. Where would we be when Fab picked up his 2nd foul after 2 minutes into our second round NCAA game?

Christmas gets the game ball tonight. He's showed flashes all year, but I didn't know he could make that Rick Jackson pass from the top of the key. Hope he takes something from this performance.

Christmas gets the game ball tonight. He's showed flashes all year, but I didn't know he could make that Rick Jackson pass from the top of the key. Hope he takes something from this performance.
The Ng-bat is surely pleased.

What this game does for Rak is that now he knows what he's capable of doing against solid BE competition. It'll do a lot for his confidence. He was really aggressive tonight. Actually, the whole team was but I was, as well, really impressed with Rak's performance tonight. He played strong. Hope it continues and JB let's him play through the game instead of yanking him.

Yeoman's job. I said that he would be a monster next year ... maybe this year.

Agreed, could be a blessing to get Rak those minutes and a huge confidence boost, he needed it

World Class Rak

and, no, I am not talking about our own Mr. Christmas, I am talking about the woman in the grey t-shirt sitting behind the Bearcat bench.

Seriously, though, terrific game from Rak. He's just scratching the surface - he is going to be the first true stud power forward since Hak. Those two assists from the top of the key were things of beauty (and mucho crédito to the coaching staff for designing those plays for him)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom