Rak's hands/effort... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Rak's hands/effort...

Melo was fine last year on the court.

I think Coleman will make the leap next year. The difference between him and everyone else mentioned is that the offense is already there. He just needs to understand what to do in the zone and gain some confidence overall. It doesn't seem to take much to get him going, though. I remember him getting really excited over routine plays in earlier games this season.

Coleman has been overexcited on every basket he's scored this season...

After his 4th lazy attempt to grab a loose ball that was in his hands, Hopkins goes, "Thats FOUR Rak!!!!!! Come on!!"

The coaches must be driven to drink by his lack of effort out there. One handing rebounds? What man? Is this kid ok?

I hate posts that throw our kids under the bus.

That said, he was invisible out there today. For us to be a great team, we need Rak to step up and provide both an inside presence on offense, a shotblocking threat on the back line, and a guy who does yeomans work on the boards. He didn't provide any of those three things today. Sadly.

Until he makes a commitment to being more aggressive and his head in the game for the amount of time he is in there I dont see how it will improve. I mean Zana today has half the god given ability of Rak and he made him look silly.

I just dont get it with him. I really dont. To say he is going pro after this year is laughable.

He needs to step the . I hope its sooner than later.

I cant really blame MCW and Triche for not passing him the ball much. Rak's only move is an open dunk or the occasional put back. He hasn't shown anything else, outside of that 10 foot jump shot he hit....once.

Until he makes a commitment to being more aggressive and his head in the game for the amount of time he is in there I dont see how it will improve. I mean Zana today has half the god given ability of Rak and he made him look silly.

I just dont get it with him. I really dont. To say he is going pro after this year is laughable.

He needs to step the . I hope its sooner than later.

I'm thinking Rak will have the same career arc as Terrance Roberts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom