Ran into Don McPherson the other night | Syracusefan.com

Ran into Don McPherson the other night

KellySyracuse

Living Legend
Went out to have a drink with my friend for her birthday and stopped in Prime Steakhouse in Hanover Square. Bar was full but two people got up to move to a table and offered us their seats. Turned out to be Don, still looking as fine as ever.

Was wondering why he might be in Syracuse which is why I started this thread.

Would he in any way be involved in the meeting tomorrow? Is he here as an interested party?

Would he in any way be involved in the meeting tomorrow? Is he here as an interested party?

Bees-- (seriously) please inform us the unenlightened--what meeting tomorrow?

northacuse said:
Bees-- (seriously) please inform us the unenlightened--what meeting tomorrow?

There is a big meeting tomorrow on the hill with the athletic department and other SU admins. I assume it is to disclose the sanctions and discuss how it will be released and who can say what.

e7707dba643bde3d_landing

Just found out that the meeting may have already taken place this past week. Guess we'll hear the next couple days.

Maybe that was the meeting that the person I spoke to on Friday mentioned that they had on Monday.

llandz said:
Maybe that was the meeting that the person I spoke to on Friday mentioned that they had on Monday.

Hmmm...

I'll have to ask which day.

If I was the 'Cuse pr team, and if i did have a decision I was waiting to release, a Friday would be perfect, and best case a Friday before a big sports weekend. Super Bowl weekend would be optimal, but that is a while to wait...

If this thread is about THAT meeting then shouldn't this be moved to the NCAA Stuff forum?