Ran into Thabeet at the Walmart in Vegas... | Syracusefan.com

Ran into Thabeet at the Walmart in Vegas...

mantonio

Starter
I caught Hasheem Thabeet at the Walmart Neighborhood Market on the corner of Bermuda & Silverado Ranch...

I think I can take him ;)

I caught Hasheem Thabeet at the Walmart Neighborhood Market on the corner of Bermuda & Silverado Ranch...

This is possibly the greatest thread headline I can recall on any of our threads and sites.

Well done!

Must have been looking into future career options.

"Hi, I'm Hasheem and welcome to Walmart!"

he put his agent into a tough spot...

wal-mart is tough when it comes to benefits
They're probably working him strictly 39.5 hours per week so they don't have to put up for benefits.

post a picture or it didn't happen

Would you know it was him without the name tag?

I'm mainly just disappointed someone else already stole my joke about him working there. I was thinking, "what department was he working in?" or something along the lines of "well at least he's great at getting things off the high shelves in his new career" or...well, something. I don't feel like going back and editing my jokes to fine tune them, because it's just too much effort.

I'm mainly just disappointed someone else already stole my joke about him working there. I was thinking, "what department was he working in?" or something along the lines of "well at least he's great at getting things off the high shelves in his new career" or...well, something. I don't feel like going back and editing my jokes to fine tune them, because it's just too much effort.

I read the title and initially thought "did you tell him to double bag?"

He was in civies, so I think he wasn't qualified to work there. I thought I overheard the manager calling him a leftwing hack...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom