Randall Cunningham with one playoff win on Eagle fans Mt Rushmore ahead of Donovan | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Randall Cunningham with one playoff win on Eagle fans Mt Rushmore ahead of Donovan

It was a general statement no direct "attack" all in good fun but thank you for the condolences. Lol it's rough right now.
Keep the faith. Sadly, the demise of Al Davis may help your cause.

You're crazy. I don't care if he has a ring.

Ok.

I mean...what stats do you want to compare?

Same amount of postseason wins. Warner WON a super bowl. Warner was in MORE Super Bowls. Warner had a higher career completion percentage. Warner was a 2 time MVP.

What does McNabb have over him? Longevity? Not Warner's fault St Louis bailed on him for shitty Marc Bulger. If Warner didn't have the Arizona run, I'd agree with you. But Arizona run put him over the top, imo.

Ok.

I mean...what stats do you want to compare?

What does McNabb have over him?.

More TD's, and less INT's.

I agree with you, Warner's Arizona comeback may be what gets him in. He had a pretty weird career, so that might throw people off. A few great years, including one of the best seasons ever by a QB. Those were followed by 5 worthless seasons where he was injured a lot, played poorly, was a fumbling machine, and his teams sucked. Then he came back and had 3 more very good seasons, with a run to the Super Bowl.

The offensive talent Warner played with compared to McNabb should be noted though, and that's why "Super Bowl" shouldn't be the trump card. If McNabb played with Faulk, Bruce, and Holt, I'd like his chances. If McNabb had Fitzgerald and Boldin, Id like his chances.

as a cowboys fan, I hate the eagles. as randall razzled and dazzled the crowd, he could never win in the playoffs. dallas owned randall in the day, owned him. mcanbb won in the post season, but idiot eagle fans hate mcnabb, like r fan base hating mcw and triche

as a cowboys fan, I hate the eagles. as randall razzled and dazzled the crowd, he could never win in the playoffs. dallas owned randall in the day, owned him. mcanbb won in the post season, but idiot eagle fans hate mcnabb, like r fan base hating mcw and triche
McNabb was 9-7 and Cunningham 1-4 in the playoffs.

who was cunningham's 1 win against I think it was Minnesota in 93?? Then the following week the cowboys blew out eagles 34-3!

who was cunningham's 1 win against I think it was Minnesota in 93?? Then the following week the cowboys blew out eagles 34-3!
Randall's 1 playoff win was @SuperDome versus New Orleans in 1992 and then they got killed by Dallas the next week.

So the true measurement for the hall is a ring...if that's the case are players such as Kurt Warner, Trent dilfer, are they deserving of HOF invites? With a good winning percentage and great stats I believe he will be alright but it'll be when he's old and gray nothing recent as for drew Bledsoe he didn't win much. He played on bad teams. Vinny won he's a guy that may sneak in after he's gone but he had a 4-3 playoff record so I don't know. What about a warren moon, Jim Kelly type players who never won the big game

Kurt Warner - Yes.

Warner has to be in over McNabb.

Agree. Warner went to 3 SB's. He won one. In one the Pats cheated and video taped the Rams practice. The other he left the field with the lead and it took an against all odds drive by Big Ben and the tippy toes of Holmes to beat him.

Warner is a Hall of Fame lock. McNabb can buy a ticket to watch Kurt give his speech he has zero chance of ever getting in

Agree. Warner went to 3 SB's. He won one. In one the Pats cheated and video taped the Rams practice. The other he left the field with the lead and it took an against all odds drive by Big Ben and the tippy toes of Holmes to beat him.

Warner is a Hall of Fame lock. McNabb can buy a ticket to watch Kurt give his speech he has zero chance of ever getting in
If there's any doubt about Warner, his 'story' clinches it. He's in.

This, 1000x. Look at who McNabb had (or rather, who he DIDN'T have) to work with. Really, people expected him to drag them to a Super Bowl with James Thrash, Todd Pinkston, and Freddie Mitchell? Yeah, he got there with TO, but people always seem to forget he didn't have TO for the playoffs until the Super Bowl, so once again he was doing it on his own (well, with the help of a good defense and Brian Westbrook in his prime).

It's the common refrain that I know Joe Namath says all the time, "Quarterbacks get too much credit for wins, and too much blame for losses." Absolutely the truth.

You mean Trash and Stinkston

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom