Random reason for optimism this weekend | Syracusefan.com

Random reason for optimism this weekend

ImperialOrange

Living Legend
Vegas lost their @ss on the USC score change up last week. Now I'm not saying all sports are fixed... but I'm not saying they aren't. Heavy money will be on USC to cover, for that reason I think we cover at least.

Thinking through this a bit more, if the games in reach in the 2nd half, we have a team (QB specifically) that can get it done. USC has a team that has worn out a bit as the game goes on.

Trying to talk myself into us winning this game. Anyone else have some help for me?

I got two 30 packs of bud light! Anyway you look win or loose I'll be ready!! :-()

I got two 30 packs of bud light! Anyway you look win or loose I'll be ready!! :-()
I think the obvious correlation here is we score a TD for ever 6 pack you put down during the game. Hope you're in midseason form!

Vegas lost their @ss on the USC score change up last week. Now I'm not saying all sports are fixed... but I'm not saying they aren't. Heavy money will be on USC to cover, for that reason I think we cover at least.

Thinking through this a bit more, if the games in reach in the 2nd half, we have a team (QB specifically) that can get it done. USC has a team that has worn out a bit as the game goes on.

Trying to talk myself into us winning this game. Anyone else have some help for me?

I told you. Syracuse will win. It is inevitable. My certainty stems from the fact that I am typing these lines from Morro Bay CA and I was in LA yesterday. Because of limited time and circumstance, I will have scheduled a trip to California and not be able to attend. The other times that I had every intention of going to a road game but thing fell through at the last minute were @Louisville in 2007 and @Notre Dame in 2008

We got this 'Cuse fans, and then when the Orange pull the upset off you can all buy me a beer (note:Bud Light=not beer) for my sacrifice.

I told you. Syracuse will win. It is inevitable. My certainty stems from the fact that I am typing these lines from Morro Bay CA and I was in LA yesterday. Because of limited time and circumstance, I will have scheduled a trip to California and not be able to attend. The other times that I had every intention of going to a road game but thing fell through at the last minute were @Louisville in 2007 and @Notre Dame in 2008

We got this 'Cuse fans, and then when the Orange pull the upset off you can all buy me a beer (note:Bud Light=not beer) for my sacrifice.

Quad, Double IPA, Stout, or Porter? I'll be up for the WVU game to gladly repay that debt if we win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom