Random Thoughts | Syracusefan.com

Random Thoughts

Faegan

All Conference
1.) Watching the Pitt/USF game, and obviously rooting for Pitt. Man did Skip Holtz miscalculate. It's hard to feel bad for him as an SU fan. Nothing personal, Skippy:

2.) So if WVU, Lville, Cincy go to the Big XII, do Rut, UCONN and USF get handed $25 million? And what of TCU's obligations? Is that another $5 to the jilted exes?

2.) So if WVU, Lville, Cincy go to the Big XII, do Rut, UCONN and USF get handed $25 million? And what of TCU's obligations? Is that another $5 to the jilted exes?

Pretty sure that the BB teams get a piece of the exit fees as well.

Word on here last week was that TCU is also obligated to the $5 million/27 month deal. Though my guess is they could fight that without much problem.
My question is, Does the money go to all remaining members, including the BBall members? This could be a windfall for Seton Hall and Providence.

Word on here last week was that TCU is also obligated to the $5 million/27 month deal. Though my guess is they could fight that without much problem.
My question is, Does the money go to all remaining members, including the BBall members? This could be a windfall for Seton Hall and Providence.

I had this thought after I posted it, and was too lazy to edit.

Not only that, but isn't there usually something that if it ends the conference, it's a way out of the exit fees? May not apply to BE, especially with some semblence of a league in place for other sports, but I remember something about aTm not having to pay Big 12 exit fees if Texas and OU left too because even though the Iowa State, Kansas, K State, Mizzou, Baylor grouping was still there, it wasn't a viable league anymore.