Ranking our 13 Losses | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ranking our 13 Losses

Yea plus we had uva and unc at home, 2 great chances for a marquee win. At the end of the day I just don’t think they did enough, and I’m not gonna complain if they don’t make it.

Virginia is is like 28-2, .933% win percentage. ~15 teams played them at home, yet only one won.

That's like saying I hope I'm in bank when it get robbed today cause it'd give me chance to catch the bad guys & be a hero lol.

(EDIT: If someone can beat my analogy have at it. Took me half hour to come up with this one & I still don't love it haha.)

No shame in losing those games.

Last edited:
Virginia is is like 28-2, .933% win percentage. ~15 teams played them at home, yet only one won.

That's like saying I hope I'm in bank when it get robbed today cause it'd give me chance to catch the bad guys & be a hero lol.

UVA, UNC and Duke are just light years better than us. If we played each 10 times we might win 2 from UVA. Don't think we win any from UNC or Duke.

Kansas we might win 2 out of 10 as well.

11 chances at Quad 1 and only winning 3 looks bad, but 6 of those were against RPI top 6 teams. Our quad 1 numbers are skewed bad because of this.

If a few more of those were against the Clemsons, VTech's and of the world we would likely be in

Last edited:
The worst loss of the bunch was the home loss against ND with Colson and Farrell out of the lineup.

Agreed -- everything about that game was humiliating.

UVA, UNC and Duke are just light years better than us. If we played each 10 times we might win 2 from UVA. Don't think we win any from UNC or Duke.

Kansas we might win 2 out of 10 as well.

11 chances at Quad 1 and only winning 3 looks bad, but 6 of those were against RPI top 6 teams. Our quad 1 numbers are skewed bad because of this.

If a few more of those were against the Clemsons, VTech's and of the world we would likely be in

So does the committee take that into account? They'd have to, right? So essentially we won 3/6 quad 1 games against teams not named Duke, UNC, Kansas and Virginia.

That's not too bad.

Everyone at the dome for the Notre Dame loss knew that bite would fester come March.

That’s why I still think we sneak in, even after losing tonight.

so who do you think is out that most are projecting in?

So does the committee take that into account? They'd have to, right? So essentially we won 3/6 quad 1 games against teams not named Duke, UNC, Kansas and Virginia.

That's not too bad.

Right? They should.

Prior to yesterday, SU was 3-7 in Quad 1 while UCLA was 3-6.

But those games are not equal.

SU's avg RPI Quad 1 opponent was 16.8 while UCLA's was 33.2.

(EDIT: If someone can beat my analogy have at it. Took me half hour to come up with this one & I still don't love it haha.)

i didnt say there was shame, just that we had 2 chances at home to get a signature win and failed. other bubble teams have better wins than us, thats a big reason why, we lost too many home games.

The worst loss of the bunch was the home loss against ND with Colson and Farrell out of the lineup.

But Notre Dame can always win all of a sudden with Irish luck like last night.

We absolutely killed ourselves in multiple games this year. Each time it happened, you knew the lasting impact it probably would have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom