ray of hope? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ray of hope?

While recognizing what you have achieved here academically these past three years and the fact that you speak three languages, we are troubled by one of your 9th grade classes from the dark continent. While it is true of course we have no formal (or quite frankly informal) means of assessing said class, we feel it is in the interests of student athletes everywhere to deny you admission to your chosen college, so that others may learn that we truly don't give a f ucking sh it about student athletes.

He was enrolled in Senegal in a program that prepares their athletes for going to US high schools and hopefully eventually college, it would be interesting to know if any of their other athletes were accepted to US colleges after taking the same class the NCAA is now questioning for him. If so NCAA would have some splaining to do, Lucy.

Now that's an approach that deserves some investigative journalism. Mike and Donna, are you watching?

While recognizing what you have achieved here academically these past three years and the fact that you speak three languages, we are troubled by one of your 9th grade classes from the dark continent. While it is true of course we have no formal (or quite frankly informal) means of assessing said class, we feel it is in the interests of student athletes everywhere to deny you admission to your chosen college, so that others may learn that we truly don't give a f ucking sh it about student athletes.

I couldn't have written it better myself.

Something incompetent or unethical which would somehow result in him not only winning the show, but owning the show.

The final topic would be, How to be a corrupt unethical and tell everyone how you have the students best interests at heart. I don't think Diagne stands a chance in that category.