Ray Rice, fiancee arrested | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ray Rice, fiancee arrested

Update on TMZ with new video. Driving now so can't post but it is disturbing and damning. The two games should have been the whole seaso. Disgusting g to we a man lay his hands on a woman like that.

Update on TMZ with new video. Driving now so can't post but it is disturbing and damning. The two games should have been the whole seaso. Disgusting g to we a man lay his hands on a woman like that.
According to a witness the NFL saw the video before the suspension. Not a good message to send.

According to a witness the NFL saw the video before the suspension. Not a good message to send.

If they saw it and came up with two games it really has to piss you off. Not only have they come down harder on other players for lesser issues, but it shows a completed disconnect. Can you imagine that you get less suspension for knocking out a woman then you would for taking adderal or smoking weed.

He should be tossed from the NFL.

The hotel employee needs to be fired as he basically did nothing in the video,it looked like he called it in after other patrons started to show up

The cops should get fired for arresting her. She spits on him and gets knocked out for that and she was arrested? The cops, the hotel people, Goodell and oh yeah Rice himself can all rot in hell. Pathetic

To me it looks like he either lunges at her or spits on her outside the elevator, in which she retaliates with a light slap as shes walking away. Then in the elevator it looks like he lunges at her again and then swings at her, punching her in the face. He then backs up and she goes after him for hitting her. He then punches her in the face again!

If Goodell saw this video and THEN decided that 2 games was enough he has a lot of explaining to do...

The cops should get fired for arresting her. She spits on him and gets knocked out for that and she was arrested? The cops, the hotel people, Goodell and oh yeah Rice himself can all rot in hell. Pathetic

Rot in hell is a bit extreme... I hope 1 night of drinking and a (huge) mistake doesn't damn you to hell.

But he should have been suspended longer.

To me it looks like he either lunges at her or spits on her outside the elevator, in which she retaliates with a light slap as shes walking away. Then in the elevator it looks like he lunges at her again and then swings at her, punching her in the face. He then backs up and she goes after him for hitting her. He then punches her in the face again!

If Goodell saw this video and THEN decided that 2 games was enough he has a lot of explaining to do...

I specifically remember Mort explaining what was explained to him what was on the video when the suspension 1st came out. He was the reason I defended Goodell originally thinking it had to be pretty damning for the girl and that she basically knocked herself out.

That to me says that Goodell did see it - although I'm being a bit presumptuous.

Rot in hell is a bit extreme... I hope 1 night of drinking and a (huge) mistake doesn't damn you to hell.

But he should have been suspended longer.

Figure of speech. I don't decide those things!

Well that's a wasted 8th round pick in my fantasy draft.

kinda funny that this guy was the savior of our program. who knows what would've happened here with him and who knows what those losers in jersey let slide.

Mike Vick was a near miss too. Unfortunately I think pretty poor decision-making and behavior is a fairly common thread among elite athletes.

No point...was answering the question "Why was she arrested?".

because the cops probably believed Rice's version and she might have not remembered a thing until the video was reviewed by everyone except the NFL

CHARGES DROPPED ON HER,HIS WAS UPGRADED

So much for "What happens in Atlantic City, stays in...". Oops, wrong city.

Good riddance to Rice. But, as despicable as the punch was, and his reaction to it, i still have no doubt he will be back. The league set a precedent with bringing Vick back. RR will disappear for a year or two, he'll do mandatory community service, go to anger management counseling, probably do some lectures for an organization against spousal abuse, etc. He might even play a season in the CFL or AFL. But he'll be back.

This could get dangerous for the NFL because whatever precedent they set for domestic violence now will have longer lasting repercussions than what Vick's case did. I would say the probability is higher that an NFL player will have hit his wife or girlfriend than killed an animal. The league could see incidents like this once or twice a year from now on. All it takes is one domestic incident to make the news and the NFL front office will have another media mess. They better get this right, for their own sakes. That's why I don't see a lifetime ban. He deserves to lose at least a season, but I don't see him being gone more than two if there's no jail time and he stands up and does what he needs to do to make things right.

Talk of the Sound ‏@TalkoftheSound 6h
BEFORE/AFTER: Ray Rice removed from at New Rochelle High School Wall of Fame, Ravens Jersey gone, NRHS jersey remains

BxK5qC3IEAIWXo6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom