Class of 2018 - RB Camron Davis (FL) Verbal to Miami | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Camron Davis (FL) Verbal to Miami

Ya and yet the AD will not release "Get on the Bus" Gus Edwards to transfer to his choice of schools after being a grad transfer.. They got a commit from this kid and one from the #2 running back in the country a couple days ago.. SAD, plan SAD

Richt is really building relationships down there. I think he will have Miami playing for NC in the next few years.

Richt is really building relationships down there. I think he will have Miami playing for NC in the next few years.
Playing for the National Championship...
K0g2nk.gif

Richt's recruiting is what keeps him employed, his coaching is what holds him back. During his tenure his recruiting classes were probably top 3 on average in the SEC, yet he only won the SEC twice in 15 years. Heck, he only won the SEC East outright 3 times.

K0g2nk.gif

Richt's recruiting is what keeps him employed, his coaching is what holds him back. During his tenure his recruiting classes were probably top 3 on average in the SEC, yet he only won the SEC twice in 15 years. Heck, he only won the SEC East outright 3 times.
Exactly, because you know, it's devilishly hard to get recruits to UGA...:rolleyes:

K0g2nk.gif

How many 10 seasons did he have?

How many 10 seasons did he have?
10 out of 15, which looks great; however, his teams underachieved far too often. Richt's not going to go from failing to win the down SEC East from 2012-2015 to playing for the National Championship at Miami. Hey, if he does, I'll be the first to eat crow.

10 out of 15, which looks great; however, his teams underachieved far too often. Richt's not going to go from failing to win the down SEC East from 2012-2015 to playing for the National Championship at Miami. Hey, if he does, I'll be the first to eat crow.

You could argue that the ACC Coastal is easier than the SEC East.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom