Class of 2027 - RB David Georges (QC/TN) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2027 RB David Georges (QC/TN) Offered

OFFERED> DAVID GEORGES 2027 ARMAND-CORBEIL TERREBONE QUEBEC
# 1 RB 5' 11" 180 - 6'0" 185 - TRANSFERRING TO THE BAYLOR SCHOOL, CHATTANOOGA, TN
2022 - 2,273 YDS - 38 TDS - 11 GAMES/ 40 NA EST 4.4 OR FASTER/////

NOTE: I DO NOT THINK THE LEAGUE THAT DAVID GEORGE PLAYS IN HAS EVER SEEN REAL SPEED AND THE INNATE MOVES HE HAS.
IF HE'S NOT RUNNING AN EVEN 4.40 OR 4.39 I WOULD BE SURPRISED> HIS MOVES ARE VERY
EYE OPENING HAVING LOOKED AT SOME OF THE BEST RB'S. HIS ESCAPES, HIS BURSTS & JUKES,
HAVING BEEN SO IMPRESSED BY JAHWAR JORDANS, ARE I THINK ON PAR, OR BETTER THAN JORDAN. WE'LL HAVE TO SEE HOW HIS FILM LOOKS WHEN HE'S HAD TIME TO BE AT BAYLOR SO WE HAVE SOME CONTEXT AND PLAYERS WHO MAY BE MORE USED TO SPEED.
download (65).jpg

ASSETS PER HUDL'S FILM OF THIS 15 YR OLD

AGGRESSIVE
BALANCED
VERY, VERY FAST
TOUGH
ELUSIVE
AMAZING JUKES/FAKES
CHANGES IN DIRECTION AND BURSTS ARE ARE ASTONISHING
EXCELLENT HANDS
CATCHES THE BALL
HE IS AT FULL SPEED AT OR JUST PAST THE LOS

EXCELLENT OFFER

July 21, 2023
Stéphane Fortier - sfortier@medialo.cahttps://www.larevue.qc.ca/article/2023/07/21/david-gabriel-georges-future-etoile-du-football
Share on social media

David Gabriel-Georges, future football star​

American schools are making eyes at him​

David Gabriel-Georges, a 15-year-old from Newfoundland, makes many eyes widen as soon as he sets foot on a football field, so talented is he, to the point that American high schools are in seduction mode towards this young guy.

The man who now wears the colours of the Scorpions in the juvenile category at Armand-Corbeil high school in Terrebonne has been playing football since he was five years old. "Before playing for the Scorpions, I played for the Black Panthers, then for the Terrebonne Wildcats," says David, who started out as a linebacker. David, who has found his true calling as a running back today, has won MVPs (Most Valuable Player) awards on numerous occasions, a sporting distinction awarded to the best player in a competition, notably with the Wildcats. And every year, with the Scorpions, he is always voted MVP. In fact, his room is filled with trophies, plaques and medals. He has so many that soon we won't see his bed anymore. What makes him strong as a running back? "My strength, my speed and my aggressiveness. I have a great ability to dodge opposing players," he describes himself.

Packed with talent, with the Scorpions, he has already helped his team pay the price of the final when he was a cadet and played with the Quebec team during a championship in New Brunswick.
Prospect
As a high-level athlete, David receives a helping hand from Loisir et Sport Lanaudière, which allows him to benefit from physiotherapists, massage therapists and physiotherapists.
David is currently receiving a lot of interest from American high schools and universities that are trying to recruit him. Notably, he was invited to participate in a prestigious camp in Los Angeles last May where he also had the chance to visit the facilities of UCLA and USC, universities in California. "There are already a dozen American teams that have approached him to finish his high school studies in the United States," says Jean Georges, who coaches the Juvenile Scorpions with François Cagelet. David is compared to Sydney Crosby in hockey in terms of prospects. At Armand-Corbeil, we've rarely seen such a talented player play," added Jean Georges.
Of course, David dreams of making a professional career in football. Would he like to play for a particular team? "I just want to play football, the team doesn't matter," Gabriel-Georges said.
For the same reasons, the choice of American institution he chooses is less important than the chance he will have to develop and become a better player. Still, spending some time in California would be pretty nice, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom