Class of 2020 - RB Dillon Johnson (MS) Portal from Mississippi State to Washington | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Dillon Johnson (MS) Portal from Mississippi State to Washington

Committed to University of Washington. Damn. Thought he’d be a nice complement to Lequint.

Once again, we can never have nice things. I feel like I am six years old again. “Mommy, can I have that?” No son. Good news desperately needed!

I rather have Laquint. Kid is going to be a beast when he puts on a little muscle and gets in our speed training.

Yeah, when he...
Also, we aren't talking about one or the other. An ACC Champion contender has both a Johnson and Allen, not just one. That's what separates a contender, from a pretender.

Good point but not sure Johnson is looking to split time.

Good point but not sure Johnson is looking to split time.
Tough seeing him go to UW, and the Cal TE, go to OSU. What's going on in the Pacific Northwest? Just think there are enough snaps in this offense for two backs, especially if they can both catch the ball. Tucker like usage isn't sustainable for Q at the moment, imo. And if he goes down, it could mean a write-off season.

Tough seeing him go to UW, and the Cal TE, go to OSU. What's going on in the Pacific Northwest?
Very few transfers are going to go across the country. Most will go back near home or stay in the region they are from. UW won 11 games and OSU won 10. Both return key parts of their team. A lot of these really good players in the portal are trying to play for conference championships. Others are trying to find playing time.

We need to focus efforts on good players looking for more playing time. We also need to focus on transfers whose families live within six hours of SU.

Very few transfers are going to go across the country. Most will go back near home or stay in the region they are from. UW won 11 games and OSU won 10. Both return key parts of their team. A lot of these really good players in the portal are trying to play for conference championships. Others are trying to find playing time.

We need to focus efforts on good players looking for more playing time. We also need to focus on transfers whose families live within six hours of SU.
Dillon Johnson is from Mississippi. He transferred to Washington. That is across the country. In fact for a kid from Mississippi that is an entirely different country.

Dillon Johnson is from Mississippi. He transferred to Washington. That is across the country. In fact for a kid from Mississippi that is an entirely different country.
He also apparently visited South Carolina this weekend so…we’ll see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom