RB George Morris | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RB George Morris

Call me crazy but Morris looks like a better running back than Perkins. I mean Morris plays in Georgia so its not bad competition right? He seems more explosive and shiftier than Perkins in the video I have seen. Perkins future in the NFL would be at linebacker not running back.

Based on 7-8 minutes of video, I would agree. Has awesome LB written all over him. But if he wants a shot at RB - give it to him and then give him Doug Hogue's phone number.

Mostly genetic, though. So most of us are pretty screwed;)

Yep, believe me I have spent the last 10 years trying to run a sub 3 hour marathon, just will never get there, came close but all it got me was two up knees and some faster5 and 10 k times..:bang: I have had some pretty good runs on the back end of some triathlons though

where did I say he was slow, I just said we need speed.
I can't tell sarcasm with you anymore, IB. The ellipsis threw me off.

Also, saw a great Leach quote about the WildCat today...

@edsbsedsbs

Leach on the Wildcat: "It's a joke." Host: "Why?" Leach: "The caveman did that."

Espn says that he has "Hands".

Its always good to have "Hand"...oh, wait...

george_costanza019.jpg

Really? Apparently then our whole football team and basketball team are because they all are bigger than this dude. Was Delone on the sauce? Come on man. It's not that hard to get in good shape to look cut and have good muscle mass.
The kid is in HS. Our players have been in a S&C program. Wouldn't have been surprised by Delone. I'm sure you look like him.

The kid is in HS. Our players have been in a S&C program. Wouldn't have been surprised by Delone. I'm sure you look like him.
In high school I was about his size. Now I'm not even close but that's what beer does to you...:D

I agree with Rocco about this one (not about the "sauce" part). That kid looks like he has been in a college strength program for years. That is not one year in the gym with some creatine. Most of it is probably genetic, but folks that look like that, don't post on message boards like this (unless they are body builders with no athleticism). I say this with all due respect.

I cant say what type of prospect he is, it is not my job. But for a kid to be built like this and dominating in HS is nothing new. My point is what happens when he is playing with a bunch of men who are all built like that. Will he still stand out? That is what i really like about Marrone's philosophy on recruiting.

And for what its worth, SU doesn't have a kid on its basketball team built anywhere nears this kid, nor should they. , remember how enormous McNabb used to look compared to the other hoopsters?

And for what its worth, SU doesn't have a kid on its basketball team built anywhere nears this kid, nor should they. ****, remember how enormous McNabb used to look compared to the other hoopsters?
I'd say Triche and possibly Dion.

Triche as a freshman was bigger than any of Grobs linebackers. He has slimmed and lost some muscle mass, but for the better. Triche looks like he could be a D1 football player

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom