Class of 2025 - RB Jabree Wallace-Coleman (PA) Decommitted from Georgia / Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 RB Jabree Wallace-Coleman (PA) Decommitted from Georgia / Offered

bump

(but just a little bump to save for later on...)
Oh Yeah GIF

If I was a betting man, this will be our first commit of the 2025 class.

Also we are in a strong position for several top 2025 guys. Usually we don’t see a lot of early commits but I think that changes under Fran. I think we’ll have a handful of commits by the time early summer rolls around and recruiting generally picks up for us.

Also we are in a strong position for several top 2025 guys. Usually we don’t see a lot of early commits but I think that changes under Fran. I think we’ll have a handful of commits by the time early summer rolls around and recruiting generally picks up for us.
This is what I was hoping. Some early key wins from kids that are high fliers and really bought in. Strong season and this thing will spread like wildfire.

Guessing you might see higher level guys at Fran's summer camps which will provide the opportunity for greater face time.