Class of 2019 - RB Jeremiah Willis (NY) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Jeremiah Willis (NY)

Looks like a kid we should find a place for at SU. Great athlete.

I went to find him on twitter and realized I was already following him. It must have been because I noticed Boller, Kramer Cook and McCloud were following him on twitter.

Also there was a tweet last week that the coaches were going to be at a several games in Syracuse to evaluate players.

BC is interested in him. According to the coach I spoke to who is extremely knowledgeable, after a few more games this kids recruitment is going to blow up. I trust the source without any doubts.

BC is interested in him. According to the coach I spoke to who is extremely knowledgeable, after a few more games this kids recruitment is going to blow up. I trust the source without any doubts.
BC took a DB from CNS last year. They have done a fine job identifying talent in upstate NY in recent years and are well positioned.

Willis is an elite track and field athlete. Whether he can transfer that to the football field is unclear. But he is the kind of kid you take a chance on. Similar to Tyvon Branch, who also went to CNS, was one of the best track guys in NYS, ended up at UConn and had a 10 year career in the NFL.

Would be happy to take a chance on this kid. If nothing else, is a superior athlete

Grab him while we can. No need for our local guys to go to BC or UConn.

How does he compare to another Jeremiah-former NY Track Star who came here- Jeremiah Kobena?

How does he compare to another Jeremiah-former NY Track Star who came here- Jeremiah Kobena?
Willis is a better track guy.

But Kobena was 6'0, about 180 pounds. Willis is listed at 5'10, 155 pounds. He has to get stronger if he wants to play football.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom