Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

At this point he so overmatches the kids he’s playing against Id love to see what he does playing for IMG and that schedule.

I don’t care what league he’s in-
Pop Warner, or whatever. These numbers are otherworldly.
So glad we locked him up because everyone, and i mean everyone, is gonna come calling.
LGO
They been calling ! But I’m say this again I don’t care if nick saban calls me tomorrow. Cuse believed in my son when nobody did and that means everything to me and josh . They seen josh talent when nobody else did !

I think it was posted before this weeks game as 17 for 339 yards and 5 tds.

doing the math...

21 carries for 595 yards and 8 tds. Or 28.3 yards per carry. But obviously jasonhough correct me if I’ve made an error here.

like i said if the would give the kid 400 carries he’d probably rewrite the record books.
Josh stats on year 23 carries 577 yards 8 tds in 8 qtrs

They been calling ! But I’m say this again I don’t care if nick saban calls me tomorrow. Cuse believed in my son when nobody did and that means everything to me and josh . They seen josh talent when nobody else did !

Just do us all a favor, if Nick Saban calls tomorrow, please be sure to record the conversation of Josh politely telling him he is sticking with Cuse no matter what. Then post it all over the internet.

1. Josh's recruiting ratings will skyrocket
2. Syracuse fans dreams will be made, and your child will be a god before he even signs his LOI.

This kid is going to be a beast at Syracuse. 1-2 years additional years in a college weight room, if we can get him a decent OL to run behind we might have Derrick Henry 2.0 in the works. Really looking forward to him running over ACC linebackers.

jasonhough for us folks in the Syracuse area, how is your last name pronounced? Does it rhyme with How, Howf, Hog, or Haww?

This kid is going to be a beast at Syracuse. 1-2 years additional years in a college weight room, if we can get him a decent OL to run behind we might have Derrick Henry 2.0 in the works. Really looking forward to him running over ACC linebackers.

jasonhough for us folks in the Syracuse area, how is your last name pronounced? Does it rhyme with How, Howf, Hog, or Haww?

Pretty sure it’s none of those.

Believe it’s pronounced “Huff”.
(But I’m confident that Jason will set us straight.)