Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Wow. This kid's highlights are the real deal. Being his size and moving like that? Another excellent talent eval by the staff, love this class so far.
He showed speed and shiftiness at both the LOS and in the open field. That was important to me. What i didn't expect to see was how fluid he was making those cuts at speed. He was running through seemingly smaller players, so that is harder to judge. It's his fluidity as runner at his size that I think will translate.

We tend to get carried away here with new recruits in general. But, I really like this kid's potential.

I sense a potential new board favorite

Wow. This kid's highlights are the real deal. Being his size and moving like that? Another excellent talent eval by the staff, love this class so far.

Agreed 144%. He's FAAAST and fairly shifty for a BIG kid.
Was able to make guys miss, and/or outrun them, not just truck them.
Plays head up, good vision and anticipation. Nice hands too.
that return TD - LOL. Imagine trying to tackle him in that scenario. :p

And, if for some reason the RB thing doesn't pan out, with sufficient dedication to S&C... ;)

Dear Hough family -
FYI, the "with sufficient dedication to S&C, player X can move to DT" is one of SyrFans most beloved/hated/overused memes.

Agreed 144%. He's FAAAST and fairly shifty for a BIG kid.
Was able to make guys miss, and/or outrun them, not just truck them.
Plays head up, good vision and anticipation. Nice hands too.
that return TD - LOL. Imagine trying to tackle him in that scenario. :p

And, if for some reason the RB thing doesn't pan out, with sufficient dedication to S&C... ;)

Dear Hough family -
FYI, the "with sufficient dedication to S&C, player X can move to DT" is one of SyrFans most beloved/hated/overused memes.
Not sure it is overused, given the need. ;)

Last edited:

Size, speed, lots of wiggle in the hips, and appears to have vision on his cuts.
Also seems very willing to get as physical as need be, to get the job done. Good pick-up.
Welcome aboard, young Mr. Hough!

Nice! Glad to have him in Orange!

Joe Namath and Ron Rowan Beaver Falls Natives.. My son played Football for Geneva College..