Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Keep voting!!!!
I am doing the best I can! Why don't they show the voting results when you vote? If you want people to make idiots of themselves trying to get name A in front of name B, you need to show them name A is still behind name B.

Very strange.

It's really weird for sure. I voted for Josh ( duh ), but like sutomcat said, it would be helpful to see the current results. Go Josh go.
Josh is currently not in the top ten, voting results can be accessed on the menu at the top of the vote now page. Lists the top ten receiving votes.
We really need to get on this if we want Josh to advance to the top ten.
Just voted for Josh 25 times and see no change on that list.

Last edited:
Josh is currently not in the top ten, voting results can be accessed on the menu at the top of the vote now page. Lists the top ten receiving votes.
We really need to get on this if we want Josh to advance to the top ten.
Just voted for Josh 25 times and see no change on that list.
I think the list is just the 25 people that made it to the round of twenty-five, but doesn't show the current voting tally or position in current voting. The list under voting results I think is in the same order as the list on the voting page.

I think the list is just the 25 people that made it to the round of twenty-five, but doesn't show the current voting tally or position in current voting. The list under voting results I think is in the same order as the list on the voting page.
You must scroll down to the terrific ten list, Josh is currently not listed.
There are two terrific ten lists ,one for large schools, and one for small(1a-2a) Josh would be on small, but is not on it therefore not in the top ten votes.

Last edited:
You must scroll down to the terrific ten list, Josh is currently not listed.
There are two terrific ten lists ,one for large schools, and one for small(1a-2a) Josh would be on small, but is not on it therefore not in the top ten votes.
I think the top ten lists there are for linemen, not for Josh's group of 25 players of all types.

I think the top ten lists there are for linemen, not for Josh's group of 25 players of all types.
I am not sure why you would think that as it is labeled terrific ten, and that is what the current voting is for, but okay if that is what you think who am I to say nay.
And it turns out you are correct, but this is a really odd way of listing things. Are line not part of the overall terrific ten? Very confusing.

Last edited:
I am not sure why you would think that as it is labeled terrific ten, and that is what the current voting is for, but okay if that is what you think who am I to say nay.
And it turns out you are correct, but this is a really odd way of listing things. Are line not part of the overall terrific ten? Very confusing.
Yeah...seems odd. I think they're going to eliminate the linemen groups next year. I wish we could have live totals so we knew how many votes we need...

Yeah...seems odd. I think they're going to eliminate the linemen groups next year. I wish we could have live totals so we knew how many votes we need...
So back to square one where we have no real idea where Josh stands.

It may take both of us to control him. ;)

Thor ban hammer.gif