Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

I think we gave them their wish...(from the mrpafootball facebook page)

"Let's try to step up the fan voting a notch, the fan voting participation for selecting the winners is slightly behind last year so far!!! Last year there were 21,000 votes cast for the winners and 33,000 the previous year. Remember that the fan voting portion counts as 1/3 of the total vote!"

It really feels good that we really did have Josh's back and were able to help. I think we made a difference. Syracuse fans are pretty active in supporting kids and causes. Good stuff...
Congrats to Josh. This is an enormous honor; football in Pennsylvania is king and each year there are lots of great players from there. But Josh deserves it. He is a truly special player, as we Syracuse fans are about to find out in person.

Props to all the Syracuse fans who helped Josh. Especially Shenexon. He did more than anyone could know to make this happen.

;)

A message from Josh to everyone in this thread ! I would like to thank everyone single one of you and thank you for all the love support the cuse fans has showed me from the beginning of my recruitment! I’m humble and blessed by this great honor ! Cya soon I’m be on campus very soon !

This all happened on page 44
0C832218-EC54-439F-A904-ACBF10BE1107.jpeg

Great news and very well deserved for Josh!

DC3 won Mr Ohio Football in 2005 and turned out quite well for us. Not sure we've had another RB with such accolades since but hope Josh has that type of career on the hill (minus injury) or better.

We'll be talking NFL draft grades for Josh in a few years but for now look forward to the first time a safety tries to run fit against him at Cuse.