Class of 2021 - RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20) | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 RB Josh Hough ( MR PA FOOTBALL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/16/20)

Still curious to know the other schools that have come in and offered him after he committed.

I expect a bump in ratings from rivals.
I know they have an agenda and tweak the ratings to make their subscribers happy, but his rating right now is ridiculously wrong.

I feel really bad for him and the many other HS athletes who will not get a chance to play his senior season but glad he has a scholarship to a up and coming program where he is a great fit. This player is going to be special.

I know they have an agenda and tweak the ratings to make their subscribers happy, but his rating right now is ridiculously wrong.

I feel really bad for him and the many other HS athletes who will not get a chance to play his senior season but glad he has a scholarship to a up and coming program where he is a great fit. This player is going to be special.

It really is strange.

If he had a PSU offer [for example], they would immediately bump him up to a high 4-star. This guy is that good -- him being our "lowest" rated recruit on 2-4-seven and a 2-star is a travesty.

Agree and yes, these are tough times for us all. First time in 20 years that I wont be coaching football in August.

It really is strange.

If he had a PSU offer [for example], they would immediately bump him up to a high 4-star. This guy is that good -- him being our "lowest" rated recruit on 2-4-seven and a 2-star is a travesty.
No doubt about that. Penn st subscribers would have a fit. Hough is the highest ranked RB in the state of PA. Ranking him that low makes no sense.

Feel bad for the kids that wanted to play but selfishly happy that he won't blow up on the national recruiting radar like he was going to this season. I'd be fine with recruiting sites deleting his profile completely... Move along, nothing to see here. Cannot wait to see this gentleman in orange!

Feel bad for the kids that wanted to play but selfishly happy that he won't blow up on the national recruiting radar like he was going to this season. I'd be fine with recruiting sites deleting his profile completely... Move along, nothing to see here. Cannot wait to see this gentleman in orange!
Not sure that tweet applies to Beaver Falls.

Not sure that tweet applies to Beaver Falls.

Beaver Falls is a NW Pittsburgh suburb. Thought perhaps Mr Hough's tweet implied it includes them, could be wrong though... It's happened before

Beaver Falls is a NW Pittsburgh suburb. Thought perhaps Mr Hough's tweet implied it includes them, could be wrong though... It's happened before
Beaver Falls is a suburb, but in a different county for what that is worth, what it means I don’t know. Looks like the PA Governor is recommending no High school sports until Jan 2021.

He guys and gals quick update on josh. I seen couple posts bout josh senior season. Josh does not play in Pittsburgh city league which was cancelled. We live bout 45 mins away from the burg . Josh season supposedly will be decided this Friday by the piaa. Governor wolf says no sports til 2021 but not mandated just a recommendation. Josh plays in the wpial league. If the piaa moves football to spring josh will not be playing no spring season . If I have in my way he will be upstate New York by January learning a playbook I want just to arrive early to get a head start ! God bless stay safe

He guys and gals quick update on josh. I seen couple posts bout josh senior season. Josh does not play in Pittsburgh city league which was cancelled. We live bout 45 mins away from the burg . Josh season supposedly will be decided this Friday by the piaa. Governor wolf says no sports til 2021 but not mandated just a recommendation. Josh plays in the wpial league. If the piaa moves football to spring josh will not be playing no spring season . If I have in my way he will be upstate New York by January learning a playbook I want just to arrive early to get a head start ! God bless stay safe
Sounds like you are on top of things and have a good plan set in place. Good luck and thanks for keeping us informed.

Jason, Thanks for the update. Always appreciate your posts full of insightful information. Good luck to Josh!

If I were a HS senior with a D1 offer there is no way I'd be playing football in the spring, risking any kind of injury a couple of months away from college camp.

Great to hear you'll be enrolling at Syracuse in January. Can't wait to see your son don the Orange.

2D03C858-224D-42E3-B3ED-C58D2147700D.jpeg