Class of 2020 - RB Marlowe Wax Jr (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/14/19) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Marlowe Wax Jr (MD) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (4/14/19)

I agree but I want him on 3rd an 1 also

I hope this kid is better than Howard and Garrison Johnson, but I'll take a hard pass on using a scholarship for 1 yard.

If Wax can help us more at LB I hope they decide on that early rather than turning him into Elmore. Elmore would've done 1000x more for this team if he'd played Defensive Tackle for 4 years.

Last edited:
I hope this kid is better than Howard and Garrison Johnson, but I'll take hard pass on using a scholarship for 1 yard.
Howard has been a good running back, tough to get a read on him since he is buried behind to very good backs.
Not sure how you can judge Garrison since he hasn't played.
I doubt Wax ends up at LB and as long as our line improves will be a good RB for us.

I hope this kid is better than Howard and Garrison Johnson, but I'll take hard pass on using a scholarship for 1 yard.

If Wax can help us more at LB I hope they decide on that early rather than turning him into Elmore. Elmore would've done 1000x more for this team if he'd played Defensive Tackle for 4 years.
Howard’s a good RB, our lines god awful and our play calling consists of “Hey, look where the defense has the most guys and keep running it there. It’ll tire them out!”

My point for even mentioning them is anytime you recruit a new player at position X you should hope he's better than the kids at the same position already on the roster. That's called upgrading your talent.

This is a serious under the radar landing, him and the ridiculously good looking safety

Man, Wax may be our next Elmore except at the RB/LB positions. We can call him the Waxer. Wax on Wax off.
Much more impactful recruit imo, nothing at all against Elmore. This kid’s a very legit back

Much more impactful recruit imo, nothing at all against Elmore. This kid’s a very legit back
Right, Im speaking in terms of being able to play on both sides. Not ability. I was told by an evaluator that he could see him playing RB or LB at Cuse. I agree.

Right, Im speaking in terms of being able to play on both sides. Not ability. I was told by an evaluator that he could see him playing RB or LB at Cuse. I agree.
Ah ok, my fault.

Love the DC/Baltimore kids!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom