Class of 2020 RB Marlowe Wax Jr (MD) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (4/14/19)

SUbear

Starter
How does he have a much better chance to play at LB? We have been playing with 2 LBs for a few seasons now, and have sophomores Wallace/Richards/Allison/Trotter as well as true freshmen Cantin/Jones/Kpogba.
How does he have a better chance at RB, we have Moe, Jarveon, Abdul, and jawdrop Jordan? They will all have more experience than him. The LB not quite so much. You may have conveniently forgot my first statement was he may be an RB, there is just no guarantee of that. Oh and by the way most of the time our offense operates with a single RB, last I checked two is more than one and if we have more players capable at LB we probably play three.
Object of recruiting is get the best you can get and plug them in as the team needs, just so happens that usually the most athletically talented on any HS teams are usually at RB and QB. Sometimes they stick sometimes they move.

Last edited:

RF2044

Living Legend
How does he have a better chance at RB, we have Moe, Jarveon, Abdul, and jawdrop Jordan? They will all have more experience than him. The LB not quite so much. You may have conveniently forgot my first statement was he may be an RB, there is just no guarantee of that. Oh and by the way most of the time our offense operates with a single RB, last I checked two is more than one and if we have more players capable at LB we probably play three.
Object of recruiting is get the best you can get and plug them in as the team needs, just so happens that usually the most athletically talented on any HS teams are usually at RB and QB. Sometimes they stick sometimes they move.
Because when he arrives, Moe will already be gone and Abdul will be a senior. He'll redshirt, spacing himself out another year from Howard. So the depth chart won't be as full when he's a RF or a third year sophomore.

Top Bottom