Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

Also it doesn’t hurt that DC to Syracuse is a direct flight.
Kid can fly home easy.
Whenever I fly up from Charlotte I always connect thru DC.

That stuff matters.

DC is also a pretty easy drive. 6 hours tops.

Agreed. OL has a long way to go. Hopefully, the new OL coach will pay dividends -- we've seen it happen before.

I like the OL talent we already have in house. We have size and skill and the OL will be a strength in the next few years:)

Rain and clouds in the forecast in Pittsburgh this Saturday and playing SU in BBall.

Excellent...Excellent.

If you live anywhere near Pitt, bring friends and go to this basketball game in bright ORANGE!! Stubhub if needed it will pay dividends.
PicsArt_01-25-05.38.01.png

Time to get the big heads out.

Say it with me...
SAH
LA
HOO
DIN
!!!

Also it doesn’t hurt that DC to Syracuse is a direct flight.
Kid can fly home easy.
Whenever I fly up from Charlotte I always connect thru DC.

That stuff matters.
If booked far enough in advance, around $230/roundtrip from DCA direct.

This is the first time I've actually sat and watched his film. SU needs him. Now I don't know how to break down film, but it appears to me like he has good vision, good speed and good cutting ability.

Just have Dino and staff buy tickets to the game and accidentally bump into him at the game, Dino says, "Isn't nice to see SU whoop up on Pitt."

This is an awesome idea and how funny would it be. I could see Kiffin or Harbaugh doing something like this.

Curious (and hopeful) if that remains the case after this weekend.

I know a lot of you do not put emphasis on twitter, but if you go to Salahuddin's page and click likes (where you can see what tweets he likes) he legitmately has only liked Syracuse related tweets. Just a FWIW...
Interesting...

I know a lot of you do not put emphasis on twitter, but if you go to Salahuddin's page and click likes (where you can see what tweets he likes) he legitmately has only liked Syracuse related tweets. Just a FWIW...

Not saying it's the end all, be all, but this is a very good sign.

Not really true. I think that is more a factor of the amount of SU tweets at him. Today he is liking Pitt tweets.

View attachment 120603
Time to get the big heads out.

Say it with me...
SAH
LA
HOO
DIN
!!!

Lots of Tickets available to the cuse/pitt game at the Pete this weekend starting at $25! Most tix are below face, most of the upper deck is available on the Pitt athletics site for $55.

Get those Big Heads out!

STUBHUB

Otto's Army Roadtrip?!?

Last edited:
Lots of Tickets available to the cuse/pitt game at the Pete this weekend starting at $25! Most tix are below face, most of the upper deck is available on the Pitt athletics site for $55.

Get those Big Heads out!

STUBHUB

Otto's Army Roadtrip?!?
I have tomorrow off but 5.5 hours each way is just a little too far considering I work Sunday. Would love to see Cuse fans show him love at the game, though.

I know this is a bit outdated, but per this interview (about a year ago), Salahuddin's top two things hes looking for, in order:
(1) Relationship with coaches
(2) playing time immediately.

We offer both.

I know this is a bit outdated, but per this interview (about a year ago), Salahuddin's top two things hes looking for, in order:
(1) Relationship with coaches
(2) playing time immediately.

We offer both.

Not to be debbie downer but so does Pitt.

Not to be debbie downer but so does Pitt.

really? Cause they return all of their top rushers. I understand we do to but not really. Hard to believe our #1 would be anything but #3 or #4 at Pitt and Pitt has a couple of youngsters waiting in the wings. Moss and Davis.

I fully expect Strickland to start next year, but I could see his carries easily cut in half if the #2 guy is that good and next year it's wide open.

NAME CAR YDS AVG LONG TD
Darrin Hall 128 | 628 | 4.9 | (TD) 9
Qadree Ollison 90 | 398 | 4.4 | 5
Quadree Henderson 36 | 251 | 7.0 | 0
Jordan Whitehead 22 | 142 | 6.5 | (TD) 1
Chawntez Moss 42 | 116 |2.8 | 2
A.J. Davis 16 | 40 | 2.5 | 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick