Class of 2018 - RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Mychale Salahuddin (DC) Transferring from Pitt

I know a lot of you do not put emphasis on twitter, but if you go to Salahuddin's page and click likes (where you can see what tweets he likes) he legitmately has only liked Syracuse related tweets. Just a FWIW...
No. He is 1000% committed to girls. Girls, girls, more girls, and then girls. If he likes football half as much as girls, he's winning a Heisman.

really? Cause they return all of their top rushers. I understand we do to but not really. Hard to believe our #1 would be anything but #3 or #4 at Pitt and Pitt has a couple of youngsters waiting in the wings. Moss and Davis.

I fully expect Strickland to start next year, but I could see his carries easily cut in half if the #2 guy is that good and next year it's wide open.

NAME CAR YDS AVG LONG TD
Darrin Hall 128 | 628 | 4.9 | (TD) 9
Qadree Ollison 90 | 398 | 4.4 | 5
Quadree Henderson 36 | 251 | 7.0 | 0
Jordan Whitehead 22 | 142 | 6.5 | (TD) 1
Chawntez Moss 42 | 116 |2.8 | 2
A.J. Davis 16 | 40 | 2.5 | 1

I wouldn't mind a Rob Drummond/Michael Owens type of situation.

really? Cause they return all of their top rushers. I understand we do to but not really. Hard to believe our #1 would be anything but #3 or #4 at Pitt and Pitt has a couple of youngsters waiting in the wings. Moss and Davis.

I fully expect Strickland to start next year, but I could see his carries easily cut in half if the #2 guy is that good and next year it's wide open.

NAME CAR YDS AVG LONG TD
Darrin Hall 128 | 628 | 4.9 | (TD) 9
Qadree Ollison 90 | 398 | 4.4 | 5
Quadree Henderson 36 | 251 | 7.0 | 0
Jordan Whitehead 22 | 142 | 6.5 | (TD) 1
Chawntez Moss 42 | 116 |2.8 | 2
A.J. Davis 16 | 40 | 2.5 | 1

My point was there's nothing to suggest that we are the clear winner in coaching staff he likes or immediate playing time. He could have both at SU or Pitt. If he's as good as we think he is, he'll win the job at Pitt too.

My point was there's nothing to suggest that we are the clear winner in coaching staff he likes or immediate playing time. He could have both at SU or Pitt. If he's as good as we think he is, he'll win the job at Pitt too.

Pitt has a couple of 4 star rated backs on that roster. Who’s to say this 4 star back is as good as those 4 star backs.

Pitt has a couple of 4 star rated backs on that roster. Who’s to say this 4 star back is as good as those 4 star backs.

My point is still valid. He has the potential to look at us because he came for a visit. If he likes Pitt better he will go there regardless of who they have at RB. Immediate playing time is always something recruits want, if it made as much difference as fans would like to think, we'd have signed a ton of 4 and 5 star players the last 10 years and Clemson, Alabama, etc. wouldn't have.

Not really true. I think that is more a factor of the amount of SU tweets at him. Today he is liking Pitt tweets.
Thanks,
upload_2018-1-26_17-24-15.png

No. He is 1000% committed to girls. Girls, girls, more girls, and then girls. If he likes football half as much as girls, he's winning a Heisman.
Epic post.

But seriously, we win in the hot girls department...it's not even close.

Ok, in all seriousness however tangential it may seem. Any chance the Sparty stink affects the Pitt program?

Duke plays at Cameron, Pitt plays at Petersen.

In the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off, the character named "Cameron," impersonated the father of the titular character's girlfriend, Sloane Peterson. Cameron was Peterson. Yeah, I know it's Petersen Events Center not "Peterson," but still …

giphy.gif

Last edited:
In the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off, the character named "Cameron," imitated the father of the titular character's girlfriend, Sloane Peterson. Cameron was Peterson. Yeah, I know it's Petersen Event Center not "Peterson," but still …

giphy.gif
Life imitating art. Or something like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom