Class of 2019 - RB Nayquan Wright (FL) Verbal to Florida | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 RB Nayquan Wright (FL) Verbal to Florida

It's all your fault.

Damnit! This is just like the time I took my McNabb jersey off in the fourth quarter of the Clemson game!

Now this says a lot about how recruiting is going...y'all joking instead of complaining about losing out on a prospect. Although I do think Nails needs to be pelted with rotten tomatoes. ;)

A brief aside, but this reminds me of the time I did Rocky Horror at the Civic Center back in the 90s. A woman I know broiled garlic bread to throw at the cast onstage during the “toast” scene. Luckily, I was the entree and already off stage!

Sorry Nayquan.

Now this says a lot about how recruiting is going...y'all joking instead of complaining about losing out on a prospect. Although I do think Nails needs to be pelted with rotten tomatoes. ;)
I wasted a whole bushel of tomatoes on Saturday because no one showed up at our tailgate...

I knew it was a long shot but I was hoping to get a visit. We needed a quick back and with Jordan he fills the hole. Next year a Wright type back will be a priority imo.

I knew it was a long shot but I was hoping to get a visit. We needed a quick back and with Jordan he fills the hole. Next year a Wright type back will be a priority imo.

Next year we’ll have two quick backs in Jordan and Adams.

Next year we’ll have two quick backs in Jordan and Adams.

Next recruiting year, 2020, Adams will be a senior when that kid enters school. You have to replace him in 2021 hopefully with a redshirt frosh. We need a durable all around ready made back like Travis Green or Nayquan Wright. The 5-10 195/200lb type who can run around or over you.

Instead of recruiting a thunder back and a lightning back, we need to land one who is both. It’s one thing I believe this offense is missing. Imagine Travis green or delvin cook in this O.

I bet the coaches are sowing the seeds for that top running back for 2020.

I liked Wright because he could block and catch the ball as well as carry it well. Florida got a good one.

Thrilled with the addition of Jordan and very happy with the stable of RB's they have for 2019. 2020 is going to be the year they get that RB like PhatOrange said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom