RB next year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

RB next year

Move AB to middle linebacker, make the assumption this is fine because Hunt and Allen are legit good fits for the offense. Let Smith, Gulley, AAM have the carries next year, with Morris/McFarlane ready in case of injury. Otherwise, give those 2 another year to get ready.

Problem solved. Depth isn't compromised. MLB issue is hopefully fixed with the best athlete on the team.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

AB as a MLB is very very doubtful. As I said when he was still in HS, he'll end up at TE or a DE/OLB hybrid. Especially if he wants to get to the next level.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

My guess, and its only a guess, is that Spruill could get moved again.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If that's the best option, then you have to do it. Just wish we could stop the shuttle and leave him outside, I like the way he plays out there. I also like Lynch in his role. 3 OLBs, no MLBs so someone would likely have to move.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

TE.

The position is a huge part of our offense. Marrone could sell him on that position change. He's got the size and athletic ability to dominate.

TE.

The position is a huge part of our offense. Marrone could sell him on that position change. He's got the size and athletic ability to dominate.

With Wales back and Thompson back healthy there may not be a ton of TE snaps to be had. Regardless, having to find a spot for an athlete like Broyld is a nice problem to have. Id like to see him get a shot at qb before writing him off

With smith here next year and Edwards coming in does anyone see aam as a MLB option? Obviously he would have to be amenable as we have heard AB is not

With smith here next year and Edwards coming in does anyone see aam as a MLB option? Obviously he would have to be amenable as we have heard AB is not

Umm no.

With Wales back and Thompson back healthy there may not be a ton of TE snaps to be had. Regardless, having to find a spot for an athlete like Broyld is a nice problem to have. Id like to see him get a shot at qb before writing him off

Big if for Thompson.

I think Morris or DMC get a legit chance next yr because of their breakaway speed, which adds an explosive dimension to this O. Would be crazy to have a guy who can take it to the house versus having a 15 yd run.

As for AB, still think he is best suited in a Kenny Britt-type of role. It might take him a year to learn, so redshirt him. You can't keep raw talent off the field.

The future is bright, that is pretty obvious!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom