Class of 2016 - RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Robert Washington (NC) to UNC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.

About the only thing that it's good for is contrasting how much better a person Robert Washington is than some of these kids. He's a kid I would never worry about getting in trouble or embarrassing himself or the University. Class act all the way.
Sounds like somebody who could be an ambassador for the university. If only there was a special honor we could bestow upon him, maybe a special number or something...

Sounds like somebody who could be an ambassador for the university. If only there was a special honor we could bestow upon him, maybe a special number or something...
I mean, this clip is from 2012. Unless my math is incorrect here, he was only about 13 years old here. Check out how bright and grounded he already was at that age, despite being a star player:

I mean, this clip is from 2012. Unless my math is incorrect here, he was only about 13 years old here. Check out how bright and grounded he already was at that age, despite being a star player:

The way he talks, his level of humility and understanding of the world, sounds eerily similar to Curtis Martin. That said, I don't think there is any way in the world Curtis was that humble until he was almost killed on the streets his junior year of HS. That was when it clicked for him. Robert clearly got that much earlier in life.

God he will be such an easy kid to root for. Please let him pick Orange. #Restore44

Gee I don't know maybe he should have it earn it first... Cough cough

I think I vaguely remember seeing somewhere in this thread about how he had open heart surgery when he was really young. That would completely explain a lot of the maturity he shows give how young he is.

I think I vaguely remember seeing somewhere in this thread about how he had open heart surgery when he was really young. That would completely explain a lot of the maturity he shows give how young he is.
That video Jekelish just posted a few posts back has him mentioning it.

Ok

You pulled me in ...

After reviewing recent posts, articles, tweets, etc. I agree with the positive people in this thread

So what dominoes fall after his commitment?

damn it. I liked reading you being negative and then getting in trouble

I think Han Solo said it best...

I realize I'm much at fault with my abundance of positive thinking. But to quote Winston Wolfe...

...well, Winston Wolfe's line isn't one I can repeat here. It starts with "Let's not start..." and ends with "...just yet."

th

Ok

You pulled me in ...

After reviewing recent posts, articles, tweets, etc. I agree with the positive people in this thread

So what dominoes fall after his commitment?
I think people will be disappointed. He won't bring anyone immediately. What he will do, is get kids thinking hard about Cuse that wouldn't have otherwise (Haskins...) and in a couple months kids that want to play with him will start committing to us late in the summer. All depends on 4/25. #restore44

I think people will be disappointed. He won't bring anyone immediately. What he will do, is get kids thinking hard about Cuse that wouldn't have otherwise (Haskins...) and in a couple months kids that want to play with him will start committing to us late in the summer. All depends on 4/25. #restore44

Or it might just be the kids that have already been offered and visited recently decide to pull the trigger and commit now rather than later. It doesn't have to be Robert bringing kids with him but rather kids saying "well he comnmitted, what am I waiting for".

He says thanks! (probably...he's still asleep...haha)

Also, unrelated to my own future Syracuse star, I've been told that Washington's announcement WILL be streamed online. No link yet.
Are you telling me I downloaded meerkat for nothing?

Holy crap, talk about just NOT GETTING IT:

What a short sighted argument. It's not just one player. It's also not just about recruiting, but about building buzz about the program. And when you bring in a stud player to wear 44, and he's successful, it's going to make more players want to come to SU in the future. It potentially opens the door to a higher caliber of recruit.

Clueless.

What a short sighted argument. It's not just one player. It's also not just about recruiting, but about building buzz about the program. And when you bring in a stud player to wear 44, and he's successful, it's going to make more players want to come to SU in the future. It potentially opens the door to a higher caliber of recruit.

Clueless.
It is unfortunate when people are not blessed with intelligence.

It is tragic when people are not blessed with intelligence but don't know this.

Brent should just stop talking about this. For the love of God Brent, please stop talking about this!

Clueless.
I agree. If it can only be used to land one 4/5 star, national-level recruit RB every 3 or 4 years, what's the point? It would slow down our blue chip pipeline.

It is unfortunate when people are not blessed with intelligence.

It is tragic when people are not blessed with intelligence but don't know this.

Brent should just stop talking about this. For the love of God Brent, please stop talking about this!

Clueless.

Yep. He can only see about 2 minutes in front of his face.

You guys...

ROBERT = 6
WASHINGTON = 10
JUNIOR = 6

6+10+6 = 22...which is half of 44! Quick, someone find a way to double it that makes at least moderate sense!

Too easy. 22 x 2 = RW jr looking in the mirror wearing a Syracuse shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom