Class of 2018 - RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 RB Stevie Scott III (NY) Decommitted from Rutgers/Verbal to Indiana

The only thing I see on his twitter are offers from BC and Maine. But the coaches...Babers, Hart, Kaufman, McCloud and Mulbah plus the Cuse recruiting twitter site are following him.
I wonder why the staff hasn't offered SSIII yet?

I'm calling it now, this kid will be one of the leaders on the team that takes us back in the top 20.
Few things must happened first...

1. be offered a scholarship
2. commit
3. enroll
4. develop

then, I am with you.

2. commit
3. enroll
4. develop

then, I am with you.

The force flows through him

2. commit
3. enroll
4. develop

then, I am with you.
Re #1: Does anyone have any information why he has zero offers? I've watched him play on TWC a number of times and he seems like a man among boys. Very strange.

Does he have any offers? If he has no other offers, then that should tell you something is going on behind the scenes that would prevent schools from offering...not just SU.

Re #1: Does anyone have any information why he has zero offers? I've watched him play on TWC a number of times and he seems like a man among boys. Very strange.
Hidden gem. The definition of hidden gem.

Also may have been overshadowed by that new york offensive play of the year or whatever it was who played on CBA as well.

Speed is the issue with this kid. Same issue with the kid that wound up laying at Maine

Agreed, but that can be worked on and I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out next year faster, and starts drawing the attention of other ACC/SEC eyes.

Speed is the issue with this kid. Same issue with the kid that wound up laying at Maine
Speed? Really? Just curious, is this your assessment or do have a source?

He looked pretty fast on TV...even the game I watched against F-M and Eric Coley he looked very fast.

Speed? Really? Just curious, is this your assessment or do have a source?

He looked pretty fast on TV...even the game I watched against F-M and Eric Coley he looked very fast.

what position do you think he will play for say BC or Syracuse??

what position do you think he will play for say BC or Syracuse??
I could see him fill the role of a power RB similar to the Shaw kid that didn't make it. Or maybe LB.

Btw, I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just curious if you had a source.

He has offers. BC and Maine