Class of 2016 - RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Tre Bryant (MO) Verbal to Nebraska

thompson's recruitment as been dead silent. not even anything from toad (or temple/uconn). I think grades are an issue here.

if we lose Neal (which I think he'd be crazy considering how much he'll touch the ball here) but if we do then I think we should go look for another back. imho Neal is such a dynamic back, with the speed we're missing he'd be a bigger loss than RW. Would love a Bryant / Neal combo. I think we're more successful with a power back and a finesse back.
So do you see Neal as an express back still, or could he become a feature back?

I don't think this changes Moe's role at all. He's still absolutely tailor made for the hybrid position, and he's way too light to be a feature back. He'll make a great complement to Jordan Fredericks.

I don't think this changes Moe's role at all. He's still absolutely tailor made for the hybrid position, and he's way too light to be a feature back. He'll make a great complement to Jordan Fredericks.
And I think this is what we have to express to him what are plans are now that RW won't be there. Let it be and go forward ..

Yeah, that sounds logical. I really like the playmakers that we are accumulating in that position. I can't wait to see how it is used this year.

I'm with Jeke. I see him as a hybrid, and he could eventually be the 'featured' hybrid. To light to be the RB. I personally like my running backs to be stout 200+ lower the shoulder and run you over guys.

I'm with Jeke. I see him as a hybrid, and he could eventually be the 'featured' hybrid. To light to be the RB. I personally like my running backs to be stout 200+ lower the shoulder and run you over guys.
Yeah, I am with you guys. And on 3rd and long (not that we will see it very often because the offense will be flowing) the big back comes out for another receiver.

Yeah, I am with you guys. And on 3rd and long (not that we will see it very often because the offense will be flowing) the big back comes out for another receiver.

Or another XB. Keep in mind that Moe could very easily put on another 20-30 lbs in college, he is 5'11" isn't he?

Or another XB. Keep in mind that Moe could very easily put on another 20-30 lbs in college, he is 5'11" isn't he?

I don't know about easily. He seems wiry to me like Philips. I can see 15 pounds of muscle over the duration but he's different build than Fredericks or Strickland

This thread saddens me deeply.

Always been really high on Tre. Wish we could have landed him as he's an exceptional talent. Very athletic kid. He'll do well wherever he goes, just wish it had been here.

Well that's interesting. Wonder if that is because of us or someone else?

I really really want this kid. Come on Tre - make it happen!

Very high on this kid. Looks like a souped up delone carter.

Do we take both him and Moran? Oh first come
I'd strongly consider both, especially if we can't land our other top targets.

Morris and McFarlane will play out there time on the bench IMO. Fredericksburg can't carry the ball 30 times a game for the next 3 years. Neal is the XB, and Stubbs will be his backup there. We need a couple of true backups with starter potential down the line. Bryant is a guy I wanted bad. We need an elite athletic freak, and Bryant is that guy. Get him into open space... I'd be very excited to see it.

I'd strongly consider both, especially if we can't land our other top targets.

Morris and McFarlane will play out there time on the bench IMO. Fredericksburg can't carry the ball 30 times a game for the next 3 years. Neal is the XB, and Stubbs will be his backup there. We need a couple of true backups with starter potential down the line. Bryant is a guy I wanted bad. We need an elite athletic freak, and Bryant is that guy. Get him into open space... I'd be very excited to see it.

Recruiting services don't know everything, and I don't want to be a negative nancy, but if he is such a freak, then why only 3 stars?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom