Class of 2017 - RB Weston Bridges (OH) Verbal to Michigan State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB Weston Bridges (OH) Verbal to Michigan State

jekelish

Living Legend
Not officially on the radar yet, but Dino is following him. 5-11, 195 RB from Copley, Ohio...which produced another terrific RB for us not too long ago.

Bridges rushed for 1,620 yards (8.8 ypc) and 29 touchdowns this season. Offers from BC, Bowling Green, Akron, Toledo, and Kent State so far, with some interest from Michigan State and Ohio State (interestingly, Chris Ash was his primary recruiter).

This lists him at 6-1, 200 but I'm thinking that's probably not quite accurate.

his size looks pretty close, he is bigger than most of the non lineman on the field, certainly faster

He's now officially been offered by the two schools with the most absurd slogans in the nation. Row the boat v. Chopping Wood.
I bet Fleck came up with both of them, he was at Rutgers when Chopping Wood started if I remember correctly.

I do love Row the Boat though because of how committed he is to it.

220px-NashBridgesPoster.jpg

Any relation I wonder?

bnoro said:
I bet Fleck came up with both of them, he was at Rutgers when Chopping Wood started if I remember correctly. I do love Row the Boat though because of how committed he is to it.

Plus it comes with a nursery rhyme. I assume there are some gentle streams in Western Michigan.

I bet Fleck came up with both of them, he was at Rutgers when Chopping Wood started if I remember correctly.

I do love Row the Boat though because of how committed he is to it.

I'm pretty sure they were using that slogan before the 06 season(maybe right around there), either way long before Fleck made it on campus.

ya really, when he said he was praying for MSU to offer and its funny they just recently offered and all of a sudden he sets a time soon to announce his decision. Wow, I am surprised.

MSU offered yesterday, they are his dream offer, he immediately sets an announcement date of Wednesday. Next!

Could have been worse. He could have committed to us early when we pushed for it and then decommitted once Sparty offered.

Okay. Can we agree no more posts on this thread until he commits somewhere then? Hate to keep seeing this thread bumped only to find continued discussion on Mich State