Class of 2020 - RB Will Nixon (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (5/24/24) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 RB Will Nixon (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (5/24/24)

Former Nebraska Cornhusker, who transferred to Washington. Our OC's kid.

Looks like relatively modest production [201 rushing / 1 TD / 84 receiving for season]. But obviously he played on a good team last year.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 113554.jpg

Per Thamel. The mystery running back that has been hinted about.
We have talked about him in the past. Got some PT for Washington last year. 33 carries and 13 receptions.

Son of Jeff Nixon, our new OC.

Nice!

Does this occupy the Ellis scholarship?

Are we at 85 now? As far as we know.

Got a little bit of play for obviously a very good football team. Had solid stats. Also has the ability to run it and catch out of the back field. This sounds like a perfect fit to add for RB depth for this year and next. Love it!

We have talked about him in the past. Got some PT for Washington last year. 33 carries and 13 receptions.

Son of Jeff Nixon, our new OC.

I didn't remember talking about this. Where was this discussed previously? Didn't see it in the Jeff Nixon thread. Maybe the Juwan Price leaving thread?

I didn't remember talking about this. Where was this discussed previously? Didn't see it in the Jeff Nixon thread. Maybe the Juwan Price leaving thread?
Money in particular was hinting at a RB transfer that was coming here and who was the most obvious guess(being Jeff’s son) the chatter started after the spring game when OG3 seemed to hint at a new guy coming.

Money in particular was hinting at a RB transfer that was coming here and who was the most obvious guess(being Jeff’s son) the chatter started after the spring game when OG3 seemed to hint at a new guy coming.
OK. Yes I remember Money hinting at a RB coming here but didn't remember Nixon being brought up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom